Chapter 98

Hertz looks very relaxed.

  He sat in the taxi assigned to him by the administration, waiting idlely for the original driver to board the taxi.

  But when Yuan Bozhu got into the car, he didn't move.

  The two people's eyes met in the rearview mirror.

  Yuan Bozhu: "?"

  Hertz: "Where is that kid?"

  "He goes to train."

  "Then you are not with him?"

  Yuan Bozhu looked at Hertz strangely: "You have something to do with him?"

  It stands to reason that Hertz's task is to follow Yuan Bozhu without leaving a trace, to help Yuan Bozhu when there is an emergency, and to find a place to continue his vacation when there is no emergency.

  He doesn't need to dictate Yuan Bozhu's life, let alone the people around him.

  "What can I do to find him? I just thought that if you two stay together at all times, my work will be easier." Hertz chewed the tasteless gum in his mouth, looked away, started the car, and casually Said, "That little guy is very powerful. With him around, most people can't get close to you. Now if he doesn't follow you, I have to follow you 24 hours a day. How tiring it is for me." Yuan Bozhu said, "You can get off work."

  "Then you don't understand me very well." Hertz shrugged and said, "I am the third most dedicated person in the administration. I will not get off work until the tasks assigned to me are completed." There was silence in the carriage for a moment

  . .

  Hertz frowned and asked: "Why didn't you ask me who was first and second?"

  Yuan Bozhu answered honestly: "I'm not curious."

  Hertz paused, then laughed, and he could tell Yuan Bochu has a taciturn personality, so he no longer has nothing to say.

  Yuan Bo Zhuzheng lowered his head and looked at his mobile phone. Recently, he has almost habitually called Yuan Wanjiao whenever he has free time. Yuan Wanjiao has gradually changed from pretending not to see her to occasionally replying one or two words.

  When Yuan Bozhu asked her when she would be back, she would say "soon". But I never said the specific time.

  When Yuan Bo asked her where she was and what she was doing, she avoided the important and just said, "I'm traveling and having fun."

  After thinking again and again, Yuan Bozhu still sent a serious message to Yuan Wanjiao, urging her to go home.

  [Yuan Bozhu]: I have something very important that I need to talk to you in person.

  However, Yuan Wanjiao's reply was decisive.

  [A Tarot Six Lines Palm Reading - Recent Vacation]: I know, I will contact you when I am done.

  After this message, she never replied to Yuan Bozhu.

  Yuan Bozhu looked out the window, his thoughts suddenly became misty.

  He seemed to be holding thousands of threads in his hands, derived from his understanding of the basic information of the world. It seems that Yuan Bozhu has everything under control and is at ease.

  But now, he couldn't understand what Yuan Wanjiao was going to do.

  Not long ago, Yuan Wanjiao seemed to have lost her ability to predict due to the influence of Yuan Bozhu's tampering with the main plot of the villain. This is a very serious matter for a witch.