Chapter 58

Ye Shiyun's detector could only search the approximate location of the energy field fluctuation, but she found that the radiation range of this fluctuation was too large and could not be accurately located within a hundred meters.

  When she found Luoxia Park, she suddenly received an emergency call from the administration, asking her to immediately turn around and go to the Valentine's Day themed garden party in the city center.

  Gan Qiu, the captain of the first team of the Public Security Brigade, simply told her: "It is currently confirmed that the other party is not from the Spider Realm, and he has no intention of intentionally hurting anyone. However, his powers are too uncertain, and the second team is bringing people to support him. ."

  "I can help." Ye Shiyun said.

  "Of course you need help. There are at least a thousand people gathering at the garden party in the city center now, and people are still entering in a steady stream. If an accident occurs, we are worried about causing a stampede and a serious crisis of human trust. The director requires the priority to protect humans."

  Ye Shiyun glanced at Luoxia Park, which was not far away. After a while, he replied: "Got it, I'll go immediately."

  Because only Ye Shiyun could do this.

  Her ability is very special. She can form a layer of "field" controlled by her in a specific range.

  In the "field", it can not only protect us, but also weaken all the enemy's abilities.

  In the current situation, the Administration wants to prevent humans from seeing supernatural powers and at the same time protect them from being harmed by other people's supernatural powers.

  Ye Shiyun did his part.

  When Ye Shiyun first chose to jump from the Education Institute to the front line, every brigade in the administration wanted to rob her. Because she has the best auxiliary combat ability.

  But Ye Shiyun stayed in the Supervision Brigade -

  a pension brigade that rarely goes out and is only responsible for tracking and monitoring the unruly rare species in human society, and is ready to respond to our field staff and provide assistance.

  Only a few people knew the inside story, but everyone respected Ye Shiyun's choice.

  In the face of crisis, Ye Shiyun would not be so willful.

  Even though she was 70% sure that the person fighting in Luoxia Park was Yuan Qifeng, she finally turned around and rushed to the city center.

  -At the feet of Yuanqi Feng is a large area of ​​animal carcasses.

  Big and small, domestic or wild.

  There were sparrows and bats flying towards him in the sky.

  He was already impatient with killing, so he slapped away the densely packed birds, kicked away two wild dogs that were not afraid of death, and cursed: "Where did you come from, you coward? You still don't dare to come out to see me."

        No one answered. .

  Yuan Qifeng pinched the wings of an owl, took a look at it, and confirmed that it was a second-level rare protected animal. He raised his hand and threw it away.

  Can control all non-human, living creatures, and can greatly increase their aggression.

  This kind of superpower has never been seen before.