Chapter 70

"Yuan Qifeng!"

  Ye Shiyun suddenly grabbed Yuan Qi Feng, "Don't go."

  Yuan Qi Feng, who had lost the chase, stomped his feet angrily: "Ye Shiyun ! You said you would help me!"

  "That's because I didn't know what you were going to do at first."

  Ye Shiyun was even angrier than him, and his pale face turned red with anger, "You have been like this before, Impulsive, reckless, extreme and...violent! There are clearly many things that can be solved with better solutions, so why are you not willing to discuss it with the administration?"

       That's because you don't know that only one of my brother and the divine bird can survive! Yuan Qifeng swallowed these words in his stomach.

  "So you won't help me, right? Just tell me you won't help me!" His words were quite rogue-like.

  Ye Shiyun sighed and did not argue with him. He suddenly reached out and hugged Yuan Qifeng, who was in a daze. When Yuan Qifeng was in a daze, he comforted him and said, "He already knew that you were going to kill him. I'm afraid, what are you doing?" There's no turning back."

  "I'm so fucking-"

  "Don't say bad words."

  "Am I so weak?" Yuan Qifeng wanted to push away, but didn't want to push away. He just stayed in Ye Shiyun's arms, his voice getting smaller and smaller. "You won't necessarily lose if you fight. You'll know if you try."

  " I don't want you to try." Ye Shiyun rubbed his ears and said comfortingly, "The immediate danger, and the future that has not happened yet... After thinking about it, I would rather take a gamble." Yuan Qi Feng sulking pointlessly for a long time, he finally gave in to Ye Shiyun's gentleness.

  He let out a sullen breath, stopped, and asked her: "What are you betting on?"

  Ye Shiyun said: "Bet that we can change the prophecy."

  -

  Yuan Bozhu's barrier is much more effective and more sensitive than Ye Shiyun's Shiki Field. .

  He can feel everything that happens in his barrier.

  When Satan walked into it, Yuan Bozhu caught his breath without a doubt.

  But Yuan Bozhu did nothing.

  Because this will be the last time, the only chance for Lin Shuanghang to become villain and return to the main line that he really should take.

  At five o'clock, the teachers asked us to gather together and everyone had to prepare a barbecue together.

  Many people were very excited. With everyone's help, the barbecue grill was set up in a blink of an eye.

  Yuan Bozhu looked at the hustle and bustle that he couldn't integrate into, and felt that everything was far away from him.

  People from other groups also went up the mountain one after another.

  Han Banli and Yu Yangen started looking for Lin Shuangyou as soon as they arrived. When they met Qin Rui, they grabbed Qin Rui together.

  They seemed to have endless energy and were still not tired after climbing the mountain. They were talking and laughing and calling Lin Shuangzhou's name everywhere.

  When they came near Yuan Bozhu, Han Banlan and Yu Yangen waved to him vigorously: "Hey, hey, hey! Yuan Bozhu, you are here, where is Huan'er?" They seemed to acquiesce, and where Yuan Bozhu is, There must be Lin Shuanghang.