Chapter 101

Normally, Yuan Bozhu didn't want to let Qin Rui face in this way. The true form of double wandering.

  After all, as an ordinary human citizen, Qin Rui's understanding of rare species is still to the extent that they only have some "superpowers". Qin Rui believes that rare species are no different from him in other aspects, so he always treats the original species Bo Zhu has a strong curiosity, not fear.

  But Lin Shuanghang's current appearance is a bit beyond the scope of cognition for any ordinary person.

  He looks like a beautiful little bird, but when he opens his mouth he speaks fluent human language.

  However, Lin Shuanghang's head poked in too quickly, and Yuan Bozhu had no time to stop him.

  Now Qin Rui's uvula can be seen in his open mouth, and he must be very shocked.

  But he didn't scream or show any fear.

  Qin Rui was just very surprised and said to Yuan Bozhu: "Brother, your chicken is so eloquent! What kind of parrot is this? It's really awesome... But this voice sounds uncomfortable. Why is it so different from Lin Shuangxu's voice?" Like."

  Yuan Bozhu fell silent.

  This is understandable. Qin Rui may not be able to quickly understand the fact that the bird in front of him is Lin Shuangxuan.

  Yuan Bozhu rarely explained anything to others, so he was thinking about how to explain the current situation to Qin Rui.

  But before he could speak, Lin Shuanghua suddenly flew in front of Qin Rui.

  The two looked at each other not so lovingly for three seconds.

  Qin Rui: "?"

  Lin Shuangxuan said: "Idiot." Qin Rui had   never

  been so smart, and his mind suddenly turned around. He pointed at the bird and shouted: "Lin Shuangxu is your boy!!!"

Bo Zhu's first reaction was: Is this okay?

  The second reaction was to catch Lin Shuanghang back to prevent him from being slapped flat by Qin Rui, and then said to Qin Rui, who was about to pounce, "Sit down." Qin Rui sat down obediently

  .

  Straighten your back and look happy.

  What was smoother than Yuan Bozhu imagined was that Qin Rui accepted the fact that Lin Shuangxuan was also a rare species very quickly.

  Yuan Bozhu just explained it to him once, and he immediately accepted it completely.

  From the beginning to the end, the only question Qin Rui asked was: "Then he really won't wear clothes when he changes back?"

  Yuan Bo Zhu: "..."

  Lin Shuanghua: "Hey!"

  Then he jumped up and gave Qin Rui A big mouth.

  Lin Shuangxuan used his beautiful little wings to teach Qin Rui an impractical life principle - people will have bad tempers after turning into animals.

  Qin Rui rubbed his face, and instead of continuing to find trouble with Lin Shuangxuan, he looked at the injury on Yuan Bozhu's arm with a sad expression.

  He asked: "Brother, do you really not want to go to the hospital? Although, even if your hand is broken and you are so disabled that your shoulders can no longer support your hands and you cannot lift it, I will definitely care for you until you die, but I think we should Why don't you go to the hospital and get a bandage?"