Chapter 16

Lin Shuanghang encountered a big trouble.

  He found a house. Although the environment was average, the deposit was one-pay, which was more friendly to his small remaining balance.

  After school today, he went to his previous villa to pack his luggage and prepare to move there.

  Unexpectedly, there were a lot of things, and three boxes were finally freed up.

  Originally, Lin Shuangxuan wanted to ask friends for help, but after thinking about it, if he let them come, it would inevitably involve a question.

  "Why do you want to move?"

  Lin Shuangxuan didn't like to take care of the bloody housework. I brought it up as a source of discussion, so I finally decided to move on my own.

  The process was a little more difficult, but the result was quite successful.

  He moved his luggage into the apartment elevator, and then moved it into his own bedroom and living room.

  I originally planned to clear up all the things in one go and sort them out.

  But suddenly I couldn't breathe and fell to the ground tired.

  At least Lin Shuangxuan thought at the time that he had collapsed from exhaustion.

  He was lying on the floor, dizzy, his limbs were weak, his heartbeat was racing, his whole body was hot, and his body was throbbing.

  Lin Shuanghang felt that he had not exercised enough recently and was exhausted.

  Just moving a few boxes made me almost exhausted.

  Looks like it’s time to resume my morning jog.

  After resting for a few minutes, he felt less dizzy, so he stood up on the sofa and slowly moved to the bathroom to wash his face.

  The moment his eyes glanced at the mirror, Lin Shuangxuan's face turned pale as never before.

  He realized something was wrong with him.

  Lin Shuanghua slowly moved his eyes to the mirror.

  He saw his dark eyes turn into dazzling gold.

  I saw that my hair, which I had just cut over the weekend, suddenly grew to my shoulders.

  Silvery white streaks suddenly appeared on his neck, extending to his chest. When he opened his clothes, he saw that these glowing veins merged at his heart, forming a strange circle of totems.

  Faintly beating, like a new heart.

  I reached out and touched it, but felt nothing.

  He raised his head, looked at the mirror again, and was stunned for a while.

  Did you read it wrong?

  Lin Shuanghua rubbed his eyes.

  The pupils are still golden.

  He rubbed it again, this time so hard that he even knocked out his eyelashes.

  Lin Shuanghua stiffened his neck, lowered his head hesitantly, and glanced at his hand. The long eyelashes on it didn't look strange at first glance, but when they were deflected at an angle, they showed a strange light. He suddenly closed his eyes, turned on the faucet, and buried his face in the cold running water for nearly ten minutes.

  Looking up again, he was still like this.

  The pupils are different from ordinary people, the hair growth rate is different from ordinary people, and the weird markings are different from ordinary people.