Chapter 47

Lin Shuanghang has always given people the impression of being docile and gentle. From time to time, he is regarded as hypocritical by some people because of his excessive politeness.

  Although Yuan Bozhu knew that he was acting, but after seeing the flattering look he put on for a long time, he really didn't know Lin Shuangyou's true temperament.

  There are some signs now.

  Looking at Lin Shuanghua's confrontation with Ye Shiyun, some people believe that he bullies his classmates every day in school.

  Although Lin Shuangxuan's body was slender, he was very powerful and did not lose at all under Ye Shiyun's strong pressure.

  Ye Shiyun's character is also very strange.

  She rarely seemed to have a good face, and even though she was trying to give Yuan Bo Zhu a friendly smile, she was still somewhat stiff.

  Ye Shiyun's eyes were inherently arrogant, and he looked down upon everyone equally. Especially when she looks at people, she likes to raise her chin slightly and look at people from the corners of her eyes, as if she doesn't like anyone.

novel geek
Contribute
Can’t find the novel? Search it

Previous chapter

next chapter
Home > Danmei > Our whole family has secrets [Puishu]_Zangye [Complete] "Contents"
Choose background color      Traditional and Simplified conversion [Traditional] [simple] Select font size [Extra large] [big] [middle] [Small] [Report error]
"Our whole family has secrets [Puishu]_Kanano [Complete]" Page 167
  Now she was looking at Lin Shuanghang with this "disdainful" look.

  The smile on his lips dropped, and Ye Shiyun's sense of oppression was natural.

  Lin Shuangxuan, who had always loved to laugh, stopped laughing now. Qing Juan's face showed some unprecedented seriousness, and he and Ye Shiyun looked at each other coldly.

  For a while, neither of them spoke.

  The air is as solid as ever.

  It seemed as if a fire could be lit in the next moment.

  Yuan Bozhu didn't know what happened to Lin Shuangxuan.

  Why is he so hostile to Ye Shiyun? Is it because he realizes that Ye Shiyun is a rare species?

  But judging from Lin Shuangxuan's current unstable physical condition, he has no skills at all in controlling his powers. He is also in the exploratory period and will not be so sensitive to other people's energy fields.

  To put it bluntly, Lin Shuangxuan probably didn't want people to know his situation. He hid it well. If he really suspected that Ye Shiyun was a threat to him, he would have no reason to alert him.

  After thinking about it, Yuan Bozhu felt that Lin Shuangxuan's temper was a bit inexplicable.

  He could only stop Lin Shuangxuan for a moment and said,

  "No, Teacher Ye." Yuan Bozhu deliberately emphasized the title.

  To remind Ye Shiyun that the relationship between them should be that of teacher and student rather than personal relationship.