Chapter 105

When a certain conclusion that had been speculated was now in front of his eyes, Yuan Bozhu was not surprised.

  Strictly speaking, he had been preparing for this for eighteen years.

  This time it just proved that Yuan Bozhu really pushed himself into the pit with his own hands.

  But he is not a person who likes to go back on his word.

  Yuan Bozhu regretted that he had rescued Lin Shuangyou in Shezi, so he was trapped in shackles.

  At most, he just regrets that he has not heard the story of Chidi in the past eighteen years.

  Otherwise, here is a lesson learned, which world you come from, which world you go back to, and when you go back to the day when you fail to overcome the tribulation, whether it is wiped out in ashes or reincarnation, Yuan Bozhu has a peaceful mind and fully accepts it.

  But unfortunately, it's too late now.

  Yuan Bozhu has just had some contact with this world. If he leaves again, he may not be so free and easy.

  Gotta try again.

  "I have completely let go of a big stone in my heart. Now as long as we calm down and wait for the inevitable failure of the ceremony to be carried out, everything will be fine once the new year is over -" Yuan Wanjiao did not notice the change in Yuan Bozhu's expression. She was at this

  moment Still feeling complacent about his great discovery, he said, "Okay, I'll go to the auditorium to find them. If you want to be busy, just go and do it." As he said that, he opened his arms and lightly hugged his brother's shoulders. Originally, it was

  just A polite farewell gesture, but the moment his fingers touched Yuan Bo Zhu, his whole body froze.

  Yuan Bozhu regained his thoughts and saw that her eyes were wrong. Before he could ask, Yuan Wanjiao suddenly grabbed his hand and bit his fingertips with lightning speed.

  "..."

  Yuan Bo Zhu didn't hide.

  He saw Yuan Wanjiao blending her own blood with his, her eyes glowing with a strange light. After flickering for a moment, she suddenly raised her head and said, "It's impossible..."

  Yuan Bozhu glanced at her and slowly withdrew his hand: "Has your power of prophecy returned?" "...

  I don't know." Yuan Wanjiao's expression suddenly became blank, but the next moment it was filled with fear, " Let me take another look! Hurry up!"

  This time Yuan Bozhu didn't let her catch him and said lightly: "What did you see?"

  Yuan Wanjiao refused to explain clearly.

  Because she suddenly regained her ability to predict, the Lich Spirit's power fluctuated greatly. She was trembling all over and her face was pale.

  After a long silence, she finally spoke: "Why, why can't the sacrifice succeed, but you will still-" "

  You will die." Yuan Bozhu completed her words.

  Yuan Wanjiao looked at him in horror: "How did you know?!"

  Although Yuan Bozhu had no empathy, he could not see the content of the prophecy.

  But as long as you see Yuan Wanjiao's expression just now, you can guess a thing or two. What's more, things are already obvious - if the original plan goes as planned, Satan will indeed die in the ritual, and Akachi will not be resurrected, but other things will always happen.