Chapter 18

Qin Rui ran back to the classroom without looking back, as if he had greased the soles of his feet. He was probably waiting for his classmates who were "working" to bring him food.

  There is nothing euphemistic about this avoidant attitude.

  The current situation is very embarrassing, because the person being disliked happens to be Lin Shuangxuan, the most popular person in the school.

  Anyone else would probably be curious. But Yuan Bozhu happened to be nobody, and he didn't want to explore Qin Rui's attitude or the deeper meaning of that sentence.

  Yuan Bozhu just glanced at the time and mentally calculated how long he would have to wait in line to go to the canteen at this time.

  Already missed the first batch, go now, it happens to be the peak period.

  When Yuan Bozhu looked up again, he found that Lin Shuangxuan still maintained the same action as before, standing there blankly, looking at a loss.

  strangeness.

  This person always pretends to be calm when he doesn't need to be calm, and appears panicked when he can be calm.

  Such as now.

  Being slapped in the face by Qin Rui, I didn't get angry, didn't ask questions, and didn't blame Qin Rui for his rude attitude.

  Instead, he grabbed the corner of his clothes and leaned against the armrest without saying a word.

  Like waiting for someone to interrogate.

  Yuan Bo chased down the steps, and when passing by Lin Shuanghua, he said calmly: "Let's go."

  Then he continued going downstairs.

  The person behind him seemed stunned for a while.

  Maybe he was surprised by Yuan Bozhu's calmness, or maybe he was lucky that Yuan Bozhu was indifferent enough not to be curious or inquire about such things.

  "Yeah!"

  Before Yuan Bo Zhu was about to reach the next floor, Lin Shuangxuan quickly caught up with him.

  He was originally very close to Yuan Bo Zhu, but he seemed to think of how he had been avoided by Yuan Bo Zhu before, so he quietly moved away, always maintaining a distance not too far or too close to him.

  "Do you have anything you want to eat? What's your usual taste? Do you eat both spicy and sweet foods?" Lin Shuangxuan tilted his head and looked at Yuan Bo Zhu, "I know a very delicious private restaurant with a very good chefbGao, they can make dishes from anywhere, and their desserts are also super delicious. It’s three kilometers away from the school, and it’s quick to take a taxi.”

      “Easy to eat,” Yuan Bo Zhu said.

  Lin Shuangxuan tried to persuade: "The shops in front of the school are very small, with few dishes and crowded places. I want to take you to have a very formal lunch so that I can express my gratitude." "No." Lin Shuangxuan seemed to already know how to get along with Yuan Bozhu.

  Although this person looks very cold, in fact, as long as you are talking to him, he will listen carefully.

  Then seriously reject you.

  There is no such thing as false politeness at all.

  Lin Shuangxuan smiled, as if he had regained his energy: "Okay, okay, I guess you will refuse, so I have an alternative plan. A new music restaurant has opened on the back street of the school. Although it is relatively small, it is Their dishes are very unique, the environment is nice and there are few people, and the coffee is good. Let's go there."