Chapter 111

Perhaps for most people in the administration, the failure of the ceremony means everyone is happy, it means a generous bonus, it means the workload will be reduced from now on, it means The Spider Domain branches on other planets were defeated without a fight, and they obediently handed over the commissions they had earned over the years, from petty theft to murder.

  For the human government, if a strong person in the absolute sense appears among the rare species, and the other party seems to be a pacifist in all aspects, they will greatly reduce the difficulty of coexisting harmoniously with the rare species. This is also a good way to seek benevolence and gain benevolence. ending.

  But there were only four of us and we couldn’t laugh.

  When everyone on the beach retreated, and Yan Chixing boarded a sprint shuttle overnight and rushed to the Interstellar General Administration to start a "new peace agreement formulation meeting" with the human government for an indefinite period, the four members of the Yuan family were standing. On the reef stall, look at the horizon under the moonlight.

  I wonder if people will have a long period of emptiness after the violent ups and downs of their emotions.

  The family of four was silent for a long time in the sea breeze, and no one took the initiative to speak.

  When Qian Siqiong and her team were retreating from the aftermath of Buyezhou, she passed by them and asked, "Aren't you leaving yet? You want to take my car..." But soon, she paused and then changed her words, "You should continue to blow the wind, I won't interrupt you for now."

  She ran too fast, as if there were four deadly beasts behind her.

  But Qian Siqiong is not to blame either.

  The original family is now a very special existence.

  Because everyone knows very well that there is a powerful person in their family who cannot be offended.

  Yuan Bozhu's understatement of "I am the resurrected person" at the ceremony left a great psychological shadow on all those present.

  Although many people think that what he said was just a delaying tactic, when everyone stops and thinks about it, they will understand that Yuan Bozhu did not need to fabricate such a lie at that time.

  He is really a "high-dimensional creature" summoned by the resurrection cocoon, with the same power as the original Chichi. Although everyone does not understand how high this high dimension is. But facing someone who is visibly stronger than them, this is the only explanation they can make.

  And people like Qian Siqiong, who had been in contact with him for a long time, naturally understood the deeper meaning - why was Gabriel able to crush all rare species in the first place? Is it because his bloodline is powerful? No, because he is not a rare species at all.

  In this case, Qian Siqiong's first thought was not to establish a good relationship with the original family.

  She had to go back and review it first to see if she had gone against Yuan Bo Zhu today.

  For example, Chuan Feng and Meng Peng, these two have already gone back to the management office to write a letter of apology. Qian Siqiong helped them come up with the title -

  On the Punishment of Impulse.

  After the sea water rose, the sand and gravel used to cover the Lich's body on the beach had been washed away, leaving only a thick layer of moisture.

  Yuan Jilang put his hands behind his back and looked forward with a solemn expression.

  Someone asked: "Is there any smoke?"