Chapter 4

The next day, Yuan Bozhu got up early and came back from an hour-long morning run. He happened to see Yuan Wanjiao leaning against the door with a pair of scissors, waiting for him.

  It was as if what happened last night had never happened, both of them looked very natural.

  My sister is still the reliable, considerate and good sister, and my brother is still the good brother who doesn't like to talk.

  Yuan Bozhu paused after seeing the scissors.

  He probably hasn't told Yuan Wanjiao that he wants to fix his bangs.

  "I did some calculations and guessed that you would need this service." Yuan Wanjiao fiddled with the scissors and asked, "Are you still repairing as before?" Yuan Bo walked to the sofa and sat down: "Yeah ."

  Before she finished speaking, Yuan Wanjiao had already raised the knife and with a click, struck Yuan Bozhu's bangs.

  The light is bright and you're done.

  Yuan Wanjiao looked at her younger brother with satisfaction. The more she looked at him, the more handsome he became. She felt that his facial features were deep and angular, with sharp eyebrows, starry eyes, a straight nose, thin lips, and a face as good as a crown jewel. There were countless praiseworthy words used on Yuan Bozhu, but Yuan Wanjiao felt uncomfortable with it. Too much.

  In short, there seems to be nothing wrong with this face.

  After a few seconds, she finally realized what was different about Yuan Bo Zhu today.

  "Ah! You don't wear glasses today!? It should have been like this a long time ago. It should have been like this a long time ago."

  Yuan Wanjiao was very pleased.

  The pair of glasses that Yuan Bozhu wore for himself were very scary. Wearing them almost made his face look deformed. Normally she couldn't see Yuan Bozhu's handsome appearance at all, so it was very strange now.

  "The style of your glasses is too old, and the lenses are so thick. It looks like your eyes have shrunk through the glasses. Have you gone to get contact lenses?" She didn't ask, and Yuan Bozhu almost forgot.

  After a moment of silence, Yuan Bozhu suddenly turned around and walked back to the bedroom, took out a spare pair of glasses and put them on.

  Then he sat back down at the table with an expressionless expression.

  Yuan Wanjiao looked at his smooth movements and frowned: "Why do you have to wear it! It's so ugly!"

  Yuan Bozhu said: "I'm used to it."

  "But isn't this pair suitable for junior high school? Look at it. , the temples are all loose. And are they of the right prescription?"

  Yuan Wanjiao really couldn't bear to see him mistreating herself so much, "You have such a beautiful pair of tricks, you should be equipped with an invisible pair, please, I'll give it to you. I'll pay for it."

  "I don't know how to wear it."

  "I'll teach you!"

  "No."

  "You can't get a girlfriend like this." As Yuan Wanjiao spoke, she was about to take off his glasses and said, "Is it ridiculous that you don’t like to dress up at such a young age?"

  Yuan Bozhu hid back to prevent her from succeeding.

  Yuan Wanjiao thought for a while, then suddenly changed the topic and said, "Speaking of which, brother, do you have anyone you like in school?"