Chapter 45

Life seems to have undergone subtle changes from unconsciously.

  If it was accurate to a certain moment, Yuan Bozhu initially thought it was after his eighteenth birthday.

  Now he felt that it might be after meeting Lin Shuangxuan.

  What was waiting for him at the school gate changed from Lin Shuanghua to Lin Shuanghua and Qin Rui.

  However, compared with Lin Shuangxuan, who stood upright and firm, Qin Rui seemed a little anxious.

  He tried to stand in front of Lin Shuanghang to prevent Yuan Bozhu from seeing Lin Shuanghang at the first glance.

  But Lin Shuanghua took a step forward and walked in front of him again.

  It's like two people playing a game. If you take a step, I will take a step. Students walked from the school gate to Yuan Bo Zhu.

  "Good morning, brother!!" Qin Rui tried to defeat Lin Shuangyou with his voice.

  Lin Shuangxuan didn't compare with him.

  He turned around, walked side by side with Yuan Bozhu, and said, "Azhu, I dreamed of you last night."

  Yuan Bozhu did not accept the words and continued to walk forward in silence.

  Qin Rui was excited and cheered for Lin Shuangxu: "Don't make excuses! Why did you dream about it? I don't believe it!" Lin Shuangxu's expression was as usual, but his words were not shocking: "At this age

  , It's normal to dream. Don't you dream?"

  Qin Rui reacted for a while, and then his expression became very strange.

  He glanced at Yuan Bozhu's expression and saw that the other party didn't seem to have any reaction. He prayed in his heart that Yuan Bozhu would never discover Lin Shuangxuan's little thoughts.

  "wait."

  Qin Rui suddenly pulled Lin Shuanghua from behind.

  The two of them retreated two steps away from Yuan Bo. Qin Rui said in a low voice: "Lin Shuanghang, why are you so dirty in your thoughts? Don't lust after my brother again!" Lin Shuanghang pulled off his sleeves

  . Pulling it out from his hand, she glanced at him with a half-smile but not a smile: "I dreamed of going to college with him. How dirty could it be?"

  After saying that, he jogged to catch up with Yuan Bozhu again.

  Qin Rui was left stomping on the spot alone.

  "Ah Zhu Ah Zhu Ah Zhu!"

  After catching up, Lin Shuangxuan began to read Yuan Bo Zhu's name in his ear like a repeater.

  If Yuan Bozhu ignored him, Lin Shuangxu could read all the way to the classroom. He had no choice but to look at Lin Shuanghua: "What's the matter?"

  Lin Shuanghua showed a big smile.

  "It's okay."

  "..."

  "Just wanted to confirm."

  "What?"

  Lin Shuanghua actually whetted Yuan Bozhu's appetite, curious about what he wanted to confirm.

  At this time, Qin Rui finally followed them belatedly.

  Lin Shuangxuan didn't want him to hear what he said to Yuan Bozhu, so he put his feet on Yuan Bozhu's shoulders and said in his ear: "I want to make sure that you are used to me calling you this."