Chapter 65

At ten o’clock on Sunday night, the sun has been setting for more than three hours.

  In the confidential conference room on the top floor of the Qiancheng Branch Office Building of the Rare Blood Breed Administration.

  Director Yan Chixing's face was as dark as water, and his eyes were cold.

  As an orc with the power of mind control, everyone agrees that he is powerful and special. Almost no one in the bureau dared to challenge him.

  But today, Qian Siqiong slapped the table with him.

  "Let me tell you, before sunset, why are you so late." Qian Siqiong was already nervous from the first minute he was late. She was afraid that Gabriel would think that the Authority did not take this meeting seriously.

  In fact, the fact that Gabriel wanted to see Yan Zhixing had spread throughout the first-level cadre management group of the Administration Bureau immediately.

  This was a top-level secret, and only a few first-level cadres such as Qian Siqiong, Gan Qiu, and several other department ministers and captains were notified. But everyone was really curious about Gabriel, so they all rushed to the conference room to see the other person's true face.

  Then the conference room seemed lively.

  It wasn't until Yan Chixing arrived three hours after the agreed time. Everyone suddenly left the conference room consciously.

  They thought Gabriel wouldn't come.

  Now there are only two people in the huge conference hall, Qian Siqiong and the director.

  After Qian Siqiong's words came out, the echo lasted for two seconds.

  Yan Chixing had a dark face, sighed, and said, "I chose the slow-release shuttle, but I didn't expect it to last so long."

    "Again, you are trying to save money!"

  Gabriel must be angry now, and he hasn't done anything yet. Show up." Qian Siqiong crossed his arms and scolded him, "Xing Bureau, what are you thinking about?" He knew that this matter was of great importance, but he was late on purpose - Qian Siqiong was very sure that he was late on purpose.

  Yan Zhixing was born with a vicious look. Even when he expressed his shame, he glared angrily: "I just accidentally chose the wrong one."

     "Then what do you think I should do? No one can contact Gabriel."

  "No need to contact him, he will." Here you go." Yan Chixing took a sip of red wine from the thermos cup.

  "How are you sure? I don't think there is any need for people like Gabriel to take sides. He may have come to play with us on a whim. Now that you have exceeded the time limit he gave, he may stop playing. "

  Yan Chixing shook his head and denied Qian Siqiong's judgment.

  "People like him don't just play around. Since you want to find me when you open your mouth, you must be able to find me for this matter." Yan Chixing opened the wine compartment, raised his eyebrows in shame, and covered his mouth, afraid When he smelled of alcohol, he said, "Don't worry, he can't break the appointment."

  Qian Siqiong was doubtful.

  They waited until midnight.

  Yan Chixing finished drinking the red wine, his face was red and he was very sleepy.

  Qian Siqiong felt it was over.

  She was sure that Gabriel had given up on friendly communication with the Management Bureau, and might have sat at the meeting table in Spiderland by now.