Chapter 28

When Yuan Wanjiao came back, Yuan Bozhu and Yuan Qifeng were sitting on the sofa without saying a word.

  They all look weird.

  But it’s hard to say exactly what’s weird about it.

  Yuan Qifeng's always carefree face showed a solemn look, but Yuan Bo Zhu's face was still expressionless.

  Yuan Wanjiao just used her senses to guess what big event should have happened in this family within half an hour.

  "Did you two quarrel?"

  Despite asking, Yuan Wanjiao didn't think this would happen.

  Although Yuan Qifeng is sometimes annoying, he always gets stuck and restrains himself impatiently. Moreover, he really may not have the ability to make his steady brother angry.

  Sure enough, Yuan Qifeng shook his head.

  No quarrel possible.

  Yuan Wanjiao changed her shoes, put away her bag, walked up to the two brothers, stretched out her hand and tapped each of them between their eyebrows.

  She looked like she was thinking, and after three seconds, she said, "You two are actually having a cold war?!"

  She was in disbelief.

  Yuan Bozhu has a very good temper. Although he seems cold and taciturn, he has never really been angry with anyone in so many years.

  Every time the fight was over, Yuan Bozhu didn't take it seriously.

  What's going on today?

  "The Cold War is out of the question, it's just..." Yuan Qifeng showed a sad expression, "Yuan Laosan ignored me."

  After Lin Shuanghang left, Yuan Bozhu began to ignore Yuan Qifeng.

  Treat him as nothing, no matter what he is doing next to him, Yuan Bo Zhu will remain motionless.

  "What's the reason?" Yuan Wanjiao asked.

  "I came out for him in front of his crush." ​​Yuan Qifeng lowered his voice, pretending that Yuan Bozhu couldn't hear, and said, "It scared them away."

  Yuan Bo Zhu looked at him with a cold face and said loudly, "Just a classmate."

  Yuan Qi Feng: "Ah, yes, yes."

  Yuan Bo Zhu's eyes narrowed dangerously, Yuan Qi Feng shrank his neck. Dare to speak out.

  "Oh my god??? What on earth did I miss?!" Yuan Wanjiao laughed so hard that the corners of her mouth flew to the sky, "My precious brother brought home the person he likes!" It was a complete mess.

  Yuan Bozhu did not want the misunderstanding on this matter to continue to deepen.

  He took the initiative to explain: "I don't have a crush on anyone, and I haven't come out as gay." The fact that he could say this so smoothly and clearly probably depended on the fact that he had drafted the draft in front of Lin Shuangxuan as early as half an hour ago.

  At that time, Lin Shuangyou heard Yuan Qifeng's nonsense and was embarrassed and did not dare to come out of the bedroom.

  Yuan Bozhu took the initiative to go in.

  He waited for Lin Shuanghang to ask questions.

  When asked, only Yuan Bozhu can answer and explain.

  I'm not gay.

  Although Yuan Bozhu doesn't think he needs to announce his sexuality to anyone.