Chapter 33

As soon as Yuan Bo Zhu stepped into the house, he noticed something was wrong.

  He doesn't have the ability to clearly sense the breath of any rare species like Yuanqi Feng, but he is very sensitive to subtle changes in the surrounding environment.

  He realized that the air was heating up abnormally.

  Yuan Bo lowered his eyes, and his eyes changed at that moment.

  He closed the already weak door with his backhand.

  He glanced around the room to make sure there was no one there, then he made a gesture, raised his hand, and set up a barrier around the room. Blocking all outside detection, it also blocks the breath in the room from escaping outward.

  The barrier enveloped this place silently.

  Yuan Bo walked in, and the decorations in the living room were exactly the same as when he came last time.

  Lin Shuangxuan probably didn't regard this place as a long-term residence, so he didn't bother to bother with it.

  There was a school uniform waiting to be washed on the small and exquisite sofa, and there were two books on the simple coffee table, an open question book, a few pieces of draft paper, and an open pencil box.

  For no reason, Yuan Bozhu imagined Lin Shuanghang reviewing here.

  The coffee table was low and seemed cramped, but there was no desk in his room, so he had to sit cross-legged here to write and endorse.

  Everything in the mess above showed that Lin Shuangxuan had probably been feeling unwell not long after returning home last night. He didn't even have time to pack them up.

  It was quiet inside the closed bedroom door.

  Yuan Bozhu looked over, even though he couldn't judge their existence through the energy field before the rare bloodline fully exploded.

  But coming from a few meters away, Lin Shuangxuan's suppressed breathing and erratic heartbeat still couldn't escape Yuan Bochu's ears.

  However, even the Spider Realm can only detect the general fluctuations in the aura, but cannot definitely know who, where, or what has awakened.

  So in other words, it was impossible for Yuan Bozhu to know what happened to Lin Shuangxuan just by getting closer.

  He walked to the bedroom door and put his hand on the doorknob but did not open it.

  The next moment, he suddenly raised his hand and knocked meaninglessly on the door.

  Tuk-tuk-tuk.

  It was obvious that Lin Shuangxuan would not respond to him.

  Such a step seems to be just to give Lin Shuangxuan a mental preparation in advance to inform him that outsiders are about to invade his safe zone.

  But whether he agrees or not, Yuan Bo Zhu will walk in.

  Lin Shuangxuan's bedroom and the living room of this house were equally deserted. There was no vitality or messy bustle that a seventeen or eighteen year old boy should have.

  In this square grid of more than ten square meters, there is a bed, a wall cabinet, a half-open ventilation window, and nothing else.

  The bed sheets and quilt covers were a very dull gray, and there was nothing on the wall except a calendar.

  Even Yuan Bozhu's room looked more human than this.

  The lively and enthusiastic feeling that Lin Shuangxu gave people was totally different from his cold and empty home.