Chapter 67

Yuan Bozhu’s insomnia has become more and more serious recently.

  In the past, he could fall into trance immediately whenever he wanted to sleep, and he could always be awake when he didn't want to sleep. There are rarely times when I feel sleepy and unable to fall asleep.

  Yuan Bozhu's body is different from that of ordinary people. Generally speaking, he does not suffer from such ordinary insomnia.

  At dawn, he gave up the useless wait and sat up from the bed soberly.

  Because I can't find a reasonable explanation, I can only blame it on the fact that I have been in this world for too long and my living habits have been greatly changed. Moreover, he has not been doing much meditating and cultivating his character recently, so perhaps his character is indeed not as stable as before.

  The sky broke through the horizon, but at half past five in the morning, Yuan Bozhu had already finished washing.

  There is no one at home.

  Calculating carefully, this should be the quietest morning in Yuan Bo Zhu's eighteen years in this world.

  There was no Hiiragi asking him what he had for breakfast, no Yuan Jilang turning on the TV to watch the morning news, no Yuan Wanjiao suddenly counting his fingers, and no Yuan Qifeng asking him casually: "Yuan Laosan, are you handsome today?" Handsome."

  Yuan Bozhu stood at the door of the bedroom and looked around the house quietly.

  It was still a familiar environment, but he knew that many things were different.

  Some inevitable changes have occurred.

  He calmly took out the milk, heated a glass of it, toasted a piece of toast, and even fried an egg slowly.

  Finally taking his place at the table.

  There are six chairs on the long table.

  In the past, every time the whole family gathered together, someone would always joke that I didn’t know who would sit on the extra chair.

  Maybe it's my brother's girlfriend, maybe my sister's boyfriend, maybe it's Hara Jirou and Hiirashu's second child.

  After Yuan Bozhu turned eighteen, there was another option for this joke:

  maybe he was the target of his younger brother.

  Now, not only is the sixth chair unoccupied, but the dining table has not been occupied by a family of five for a long time.

  But Yuan Bozhu didn't look too restless.

  He was as calm as ever, and he had time to go to the door and pick up today's morning newspaper.

  The reason why it can be so smooth is because Yuan Bozhu knows what to do to prevent this change from continuing to develop.

  On this night without closing his eyes, he made a decision.

  In other words, there was no other choice for him.

  Yuan Bozhu wanted this family to be safe, so he didn't need to waver about any choice.

  After eating, Yuan Bozhu sat on the sofa just like Yuan Jilang in the past, watching the news on the TV and looking at the newspaper in his hand with a calm expression.

  It was six o'clock when the phone rang.

  He was seeing a line on the newspaper: [Similar supernatural phenomena have occurred in different cities on multiple planets today. The cause has not been identified yet. It is suspected that some criminals used folk superstitions to organize anti-scientific experiments].