Chapter 75

There is a huge difference between rare blood species and ordinary animals.

  Yuan Bozhu now understands this deeply.

  The cup of poplar nectar that was several times bigger than the body of the little bird was gurgling from the drink. Looking at it this way, Yuan Bozhu didn't need to worry about what it could eat. He just fed it according to Lin Shuangxuan's usual taste. It was nothing. question.

  At any rate, it hadn't completely forgotten Yuan Bozhu. After seeing him come in, it reluctantly put down the chocolate in its paws and ran towards him with a bang.

  It was full now and didn't even want to fly. It jumped directly under the table, as if knowing that Yuan Bozhu would be able to catch it.

  Yuan Bozhu did catch it, but the moment he bent down, he felt a little dizzy and almost threw it out again. It was so frightened that it spread its wings and hugged Yuan Bo Zhu's fingers.

  Yuan Bozhu put his other hand on the desk. After a moment, his expression returned to normal. He carried it to the living room and took out the bird climbing frame he bought for it.

  This thing can be hung high, but Yuan Bozhu didn't have any strength, so he put it on the ground and put the bird on it.

  After doing all this, he stood up and suddenly felt dizzy.

  This is really a rare experience.

  Because even if Yuan Bozhu is just an ordinary person, his physical fitness is stronger than most people. For him, ordinary fevers and colds would be cured by a little sleep, so he didn't take them too seriously.

  However, he didn't realize that he had been running around all day today, and he had been in a state of high concentration. His fever had reached 40 degrees when he came down from the mountain, but he hadn't taken any medicine, and he hadn't slept much for several nights. , the brain is completely exhausted.

  More importantly, Yuan Bozhu has always been emotionally stable in the past, focusing all his attention only on himself, and nothing outside will affect his mood. Now I am being affected by other things one after another, and my mood swings are too high.

  Now that I suddenly relaxed, I felt a palpitation in my heart, and my body felt like it couldn't hold on any longer and was about to go on strike.

  After he forced himself to go to the bathroom and took a hot shower, poured a cup of hot water with great difficulty, and placed Bird Dumpling, who was full and started to take a nap, in the corner of the bedroom, he finally had to accept this reality... He fell ill

  . .

  With a thud, Yuan Bozhu fainted and fell to the ground.

  -Yuan

  Bozhu hasn’t had a dream for a long time.

  Going back to the last time he had such a long dream, it had to be before he established the foundation... at least eight hundred years.

  It’s not that practitioners don’t dream.

  Only Yuan Bozhu is an exception.

  In the world of Yuan Bo Zhu's past, dreams most easily reflect the weaknesses and truest thoughts of practitioners.

  Newcomers to Taoism usually have a bar mitzvah ceremony.

  After meditating and entering concentration, you will enter an illusion where reality and reality coexist, and you will be tested by the seven emotions and six desires in the sea of ​​consciousness. If a person's consciousness is caught in it, unable to distinguish between true and false, and his Tao mind is unstable, he will fail to take the precepts.