Chapter 110

Yuan Bo Zhu's eyes were suddenly filled with flying feathers, large and small golden ones, which gradually became charming.

  This time not only him, but also Lin Shuangxuan was shocked.

  "I'm going bald, I'm going bald...!"

  Lin Shuangxuan cautiously pushed Yuan Bozhu away, then jumped up in a panic and reached out to grab his fallen feathers.

  However, it didn't help. This was not the real world, so the feathers he dropped were just an incarnation of his consciousness, which disappeared the moment he landed.

  Lin Shuangxuan felt distressed just looking at them. In the end, he was able to get one of the longest, largest and most beautiful tail feathers and put it in his hair cherishedly.

  Yuan Bozhu looked at the angry golden hair on his head with concern and asked, "Are you okay?"

  Lin Shuangyou said sadly: "I'll wake up later and take a look."

  With tears in his eyes, he was probably really afraid of going bald.

  Yuan Bozhu blamed himself: "I'll pay attention next time."

  "..." Lin Shuangxuan pursed his lips, looked at him, and said, "It's okay, I can grow it." The surrounding light faded visibly to the naked eye.

  Lin Shuanghua was startled, and suddenly grabbed Yuan Bozhu: "Am I going to wake up?"

  This so-called consciousness core is actually just a touch of consciousness left by Yuan Bozhu in this body. He should have left long ago, but after feeling Yuan Wanjiao's lich spirit, he stayed briefly.

  In other words, when Lin Shuanghang left, it was time for him to leave too.

  "Go back, you will be very tired if you spend too much time with the Lich Spirit."

  Lin Shuanghua asked persistently: "Then where are you going to become a god? How can I find you?"

  This stopped Yuan Bo Zhu.

  In fact, strictly speaking, Yuan Bozhu does not count as his orthodox ascension in the past world.

  Just because the opportunity came, he broke through the peak of transcending tribulation and reached the stage of divine transformation. At this stage, his Tao embryo has turned into a godhead, and his cultivation has turned into divine power.

  In this way, you can connect the heaven and the earth, reverse the heaven and earth, play with the sun and moon, and reverse the yin and yang. The soul and body are very different from ordinary people.

  Cultivation is often an inner sublimation.

  It doesn't mean that he has to hold a position called "god".

  In the past, people who succeeded in ascension did not often linger in the human world, so Yuan Bozhu had no chance to know what would happen after his ascension.

  But one thing he could promise Lin Shuanghua: "I will be back."

  "Ah?" Lin Shuanghua blinked in fear, "Can you speak louder? Why didn't I hear you clearly?"

  Yuan Bozhu spoke again, but It's too late.

  Yuan Wanjiao's Lich Spirit can only hold on so far.

  As he stretched out his hand, Lin Shuanghua suddenly disappeared.

  Only the golden feather on his head suddenly fell, and Yuan Bozhu stretched out his hand to catch it. From the beginning, Yuan Bozhu thought about why the consciousness of the world was so persistent in trying to scare him with lightning and thunder.