Chapter 25

This is probably the busiest Friday in the history of Qiancheng No. 1 Middle School.

  The high school department and the international department hold parent-teacher meetings at the same time, and there is also a welcome party in the evening.

  Everyone was absent-minded throughout the morning, passing notes in class and making a lot of noise after class.

  People in other classes are mainly worried about class division. Parents of students have also stopped their work because of this important matter. Parents who cannot come usually will come today.

  Team 7 was inevitably caught in this panic.

  Everyone was on pins and needles except Yuan Bo Zhu.

  But they are not excited to be divided into classes - Class 7 is the last class in the third grade of high school. As long as they perform stably in the exam next week, they will be able to stay where they are and not be able to drop out even if they want to.

  The reason they were excited was that they no longer had to go to class in the afternoon.

  "Playing ball in the afternoon?"

  "Go out and surf the Internet!"

  According to past practice, the parent-teacher meeting starts at three o'clock. Except for the initial arrangement of the classroom and cleaning, the rest of the time is free.

  At half past four, the head teacher summoned them back to the classroom, where they and their parents could listen to the teacher's high-sounding words and take commemorative photos.

  Moreover, this parent-teacher conference will be held before the exam, so as long as the students do not make any big mistakes, it is basically safe.

  The teacher understood their excitement and was busy preparing for parent-teacher meetings, so the morning class was simple.

  It's less than twelve o'clock now, so let them have lunch early.

  The huge school has been filled with many unfamiliar faces since noon. I don’t know whether they are parents or someone else.

  It was rare for Yuan Bozhu not to turn off his mobile phone in school today.

  He always paid attention to whether Hiiragi would send him photos.

  If possible, he hoped to stop Hiiragi in time and prevent her from dressing too grandly.

  After all, his mother is different from ordinary parents.

  Hiirashu's ten years of investing money in beauty care has obviously paid off. Her face looks as youthful and dazzling as that of a young woman in her thirties.

  Beauty is already a very conspicuous feature. If she dresses too exaggeratedly and appears in a crowd of serious parents... Yuan Bozhu can already imagine that the next day, the school forum will be filled with posts about his mother. grand occasion.

  He remembered that in the first year of high school, Qin Rui's mother had a very fashionable perm. After the parent-teacher meeting, the photos went viral and are still in the Tieba photo album.

  Although everyone praised Qin Rui's mother for being beautiful, Qin Rui himself was still proud of her.

  But for Yuan Bo Zhu, this is definitely not a good thing.

  The dishes in the school canteen today are very rich, and the aroma wafts from far away.

  Yuan Bozhu has no pursuit of delicious food, but he is pleased with the progress of the canteen today. While paying attention to Hiiragi Shu's information, he walked to the cafeteria.