Chapter 17

Separated from the door wall, a vague smell of blood overflowed from inside.

  Yuan Bo Zhu frowned.

  To be honest, he was prepared to be pranked.

  Lin Shuangxu didn't seem to be a person who got into trouble easily.

  He is smart, keen, and good at pretending. What he is best at is keeping himself in a perfect state at all times.

  Such a person is supposed to be very good at solving emergencies.

  Along the way, Yuan Boyi tried to find a reasonable reason for Lin Shuangxuan to explain why he called him over so late at night.

  But the smell of blood could not be ignored, indicating that maybe Lin Shuangyou really needed help.

  Even Yuan Bozhu still didn't understand why Lin Shuangxuan found him instead of his family and friends when something happened.

  I rang the doorbell, but no one came to open the door.

  Yuan Bozhu waited quietly outside for a while.

  He could hear slight movement inside.

  The sound of water.

  Probably taking a shower.

  Although I don't know why he suddenly started taking a shower after he rang the doorbell.

  But Yuan Bo Zhu gave him five minutes.

  When the doorbell rang again, there was a flurry of activity inside.

  The clutter on the floor felt dull when my bare feet stepped on it.

  Rapid and restless breathing, light and chaotic.

  Then came the opening and closing of the wardrobe and the slight friction of clothes.

  Then there was a thud.

  Fell.

  He heard Lin Shuangyou hissing and gasping again.

  You can imagine how busy Lin Shuangyou was in his limited space in this short period of time.

  Having too good hearing is not a good thing. The originally quiet environment turned out to be lively for Yuan Bozhu.

  Soon, the door was opened.

  Yuan Bozhu thought that the person who opened the door would be in such a mess, guessing that he was covered in wounds or dripping with blood.

  Not really.

  Lin Shuanghua was wearing a set of clean home clothes. The warm orange color cast an unusual red color on his face under the reflection of the light.

  His hair was wrapped in a thick towel, and water droplets flowed down the gaps, moistening his eyelashes, the tip of his nose, and his chin, sliding down his thin and white neck and into invisible depths.

  He looked like he had just taken a shower, but he couldn't feel any warmth around his body.

  Maybe it was the cold water.

  "Former classmate, you're here."

  That smile again.

  It's no different from usual, even breathing has recovered without any flaws.

  Yuan Bozhu's expression was calm, showing neither doubts nor curiosity, nor did he care about what secrets Lin Shuangxuan had concealed in those few minutes.