Chapter 57

In fact, Yuan Bo had already anticipated today.

  Although everything seems normal at school, some small changes are already happening.

  For example, Yuan Qifeng has not spoken in the group for a week in a row - in the past, no matter how busy he was, he would always find ways to find a sense of presence at home, but now he seems to have no intention of caring about this end.

  For example, Yuan Wanjiao has left her home in the middle of the night for three consecutive days and sneaked back before sunrise. Yuan Boyi would follow her at first to prevent her from being entangled by people from the Spider Realm. Later, he found that she always The next time I went downstairs, I met Yuan Qifeng and went to the management office, so I stopped following him.

  The biggest change is Hara Jirou’s work.

  In the past, no matter how busy things were in the company, Hara Jilang would never go on a business trip for more than three days. If he was going to stay on a project for more than a week, Jirou Hara would definitely sneak back and have a meal with his family before rushing back.

  But now, he said he had to go on an emergency business trip for a month.

  Won't come back halfway.

  Recalling secret agents almost means that the alliance government and the administration are officially starting a battle cry with the anti-peace organization Spider Domain.

  So Yuan Bozhu was basically certain that the Administration was completely at odds with Spiderland this time.

  The United Secret Service of the old century where Yuan Jilang worked was the predecessor of today's Special Blood Administration, the real predecessor.

  The people in the Secret Service are all ordinary people, and no one has any rare blood. But they can use human bodies and weapons to fight on par with rare species.

  It was because the Secret Service had so many martyrs who sacrificed their lives and contributed to human peace. Later, when the rare species cooperated with the Alliance Government to establish the Administration, they inherited the headquarters of the Secret Service and their spirit.

  Decades ago, the Administration began to recruit rare blood species, and gradually formed the subsequent organizational structure.

  Jirou Hara is one of the last secret agents.

  When he "retired", the two directors of the Administration were still short of one human being. The government had always wanted him to take the position of director to check and balance the other rare species director.

  Because Yuan Jilang has experienced a lot of interstellar disputes, he not only has enough combat experience, but also has the momentum to suppress humans and rare species.

  It is a pity that Hara Noriro is very obsessed with retirement. He said that he is only suitable for doing things on the front line and is not suitable for sitting in the office and playing power games. He also has no good impression of rare species, so he did not take this job. Difficult task.

  Later, the position of human director was taken by a junior of Hara Jirou.

  Now, the government has urgently called him back because the rare species in the Spider Domain have begun to act recklessly in human society regardless of the peace agreement. There must be a riot squad targeting them, which can be deployed at any time to protect innocent people.

  Ordinary police officers have no experience in fighting rare species. The government hopes that Hara Jilang can come forward and organize some past agents. Cooperate with the Rare Species Security Brigade of the Special Blood Species Administration to rectify the chaos caused by the Spider Domain.