Chapter 91

In fact, Wu Jian didn't understand it at first.

  He is already a dying man and has no use value. What is the point of the administration taking care of him in every possible way?

  Later Wujiang figured it out.

  After the Authority surrendered to humans, it was inevitably influenced by the human government. They are no longer addicted to fighting, and their life ideals have also changed from "I want to become the most powerful and rare species" to "I want to earn enough money for retirement."

  This group of rare species, influenced by the three views of human beings, have learned how to be soft-hearted and nosy. They began to be keen on doing some thankless charity, hoeing the strong and helping the weak, and never tired of it.

  Even enemies like Wu Jian, who had caused them a lot of trouble in the past, could receive their hospice care before they died.

  So Wu Jian said, "Human beings really have nothing to do," while enjoying the preferential treatment given to him by the Management Bureau with peace of mind.

  The Management Bureau checked his body the day before yesterday and said that his current situation is very special and he may die at any time.

  So the grassroots cadres held a meeting, made a budget for Wu Jiang's funeral expenses, arranged for someone to prepare for his funeral, and suggested that he move to a place closer to the bureau. If he died, he would be surrounded by the bureau. The staff can help him collect his body.

  At that time, Wu Jian was eating the big pot of rice from the administration, and nodded repeatedly: "Okay, no other requirements, the urn needs to be pink."

  Wu Jian just moved into his new home.

  When Yuan Bozhu received the news from Wu Jian, he asked about his physical condition.

  Wu Jian said: "What else could happen? I am fully dressed 24 hours a day, ready to die."

  Regarding his good attitude, Yuan Bozhu could not feel relaxed.

  Because after investigation, Wu Jian is a supporting character who will assist the villain in the main plot in the future to stir up troubles. It is Yuan Bozhu's handiwork that he will end up in this situation.

  He is responsible for this, so he plans to take a trip today.

  "Didn't you say you made an appointment with Senior Wu Jian at eight o'clock? It's still so early, let's go back and sit for a while. I still have a coat of yours there. Go and change out of your school uniform." Lin Shuanghang said,

  unconsciously He licked the corner of his mouth.

  Yuan Bozhu was unwavering: "Go early and come back early."

  "Strange, there is a man-eating monster in my house? I don't want to go so much."

  He saw Lin Shuangxuan making a face, his displeasure written on his face, but Still standing there motionless, like a giant Buddha.

  "Then give me your schoolbag and I'll put it on for you." Lin Shuangxuan reached for his schoolbag again without giving up.

  Yuan Bozhu dodged away calmly: "No, I'll hold it."

  Lin Shuangyou squinted his eyes and observed him for a while, and finally let him go: "Okay, then I'll go up by myself. Just wait."

  " Okay." Yuan Bo sent Lin Shuanghang away with his eyes, and the latter looked back at him three times every step.