Chapter 86

After Teacher Zhang, the head teacher of Class 1, came, they conducted another round of treatment on Lin Shuanghang Long and meaningless negotiations.

  Lin Shuanghua's attitude is very clear. He does not acknowledge all conclusions on the Internet.

  Lao Zhao and Teacher Zhang didn't want to force him. They actually didn't care what the truth was. They mainly wanted to get a solution.

  If Lin Shuanghang can come up with a reasonable explanation and strong evidence, then the school will undoubtedly be on his side.

  But now Lin Shuangyou can't take it out.

  He didn't have the original video, and he didn't even know that Chen Jin had recorded himself in such an embarrassing state. Everything he said now was empty talk, and Lin Shuangxuan felt annoyed.

  He simply shut up and remained silent.

  When the vice-principal came back, he found that Lin Shuangxuan was still struggling, so he immediately decided, "Call his parents." Both Lao Zhao and

  Teacher Zhang sighed, thinking that it was a pity that Lin Shuangxuan was such a good young talent.

  Once the parents are called, a note must be left on the file.

  But the school's reputation was at stake, so Lao Zhao could only take out his cell phone and call Chen Feng.

  Lin Shuangyou watched him pull out Chen Feng's number from his address book, and then watched him dial it, feeling sick in his heart.

  He knew that his life was very unlucky.

  Efforts will not bring good results, and living an optimistic and positive life will not lead to happiness.

  Greet everyone with a smile, be good friends with them, please the teacher, become their favorite student, be a good student, develop all-round morally, intellectually, physically and aesthetically, but all the efforts are useless in the end, everyone criticizes him verbally. .

  Because Lin Shuangxu had such an unlucky physique.

  From the moment he was born, it was as if he was sentenced to imperfection.

  The call was put through, and as soon as Lao Zhao said the word "hello", Lin Shuang stood up from his seat with a roar.

  Lao Zhao looked at him blankly.

  Lin Shuanghua just touched his bracelet coldly, and once again chose the former between forbearance and self-destruction.

  He still has Yuan Bo Zhu.

  He is going to find Yuan Bozhu.

  So under the surprised looks of the vice principal and two head teachers, Lin Shuanghua rushed out of the principal's office without looking back.

  This time happened to be between classes, and the corridors of the teaching building were full of people.

  No matter what they were talking about just now, when they saw Lin Shuanghang, they almost all looked at each other with the same expression, and then whispered to each other.

  Lin Shuanghua didn't care at all about their discussions, nor what others thought of him.

  He rushed to the fifth floor and found that the classroom was empty.

  The next class was a laboratory class, and the whole class went to the laboratory in another building.

  Lin Shuanghua ran non-stop.