Chapter 80

The only person who has insomnia tonight is Lin Shuangyou.

  He didn't know how Yuan Bozhu did it. Anyway, he fell asleep after the kiss and there was no further movement.

  Lin Shuangxuan had reason to suspect that Yuan Bozhu just might have just wanted to prove that he was drunk.

  After proving it, the task was completed, so Yuan Bozhu turned over one by one and slept quietly.

  Lin Shuanghua was left alone by the pillow, his mouth was dry, his eyes were filled with stars, his head was dizzy, and fireworks were exploding in his mind.

  "Ah..."

  Lin Shuanghua sighed longly, staring at the ceiling. After a long time, he said to himself, "It's terrible." It was already November, and the weather was getting colder.

  But Lin Shuangxu was very hot.

  Yuan Bozhu fell asleep, so he couldn't keep turning over, but lying upright like this was really boring.

  Lin Shuanghua quietly turned around and slept on his side, his eyes falling on Yuan Bo Zhu.

  "How could you sleep?"

  Lin Shuanghua stretched out a finger, poked Yuan Bo Zhu's face gently, carefully laid on his shoulder, and blew into his ear, "How can you still sleep after doing such a thing?"

  Yuan Bo Zhu was sleeping soundly. No matter how Lin Shuangxuan disturbed him, he didn't react and didn't even mess up his breathing.

  Lin Shuanghang felt that there was no chance.

  Yuan Bozhu was not even ashamed to pretend to sleep.

  He seemed just sleepy.

  With that ignited fire, Lin Shuangxuan lay limply next to him, and played with Yuan Bozhu's hair a little unhappily, but Yuan Bozhu's hair was short and not fun.

  He wasn't too happy, so he simply stood up and reached out to pinch Yuan Bo Zhu's nose.

  He was a little vindictive, but he didn't dare to really wake up Yuan Bozhu. Pinch it and release it.

  As a result, he was caught by Yuan Bo Zhu.

  Lin Shuangxuan thought he was awake, but he was not.

  Yuan Bozhu just held his hand and put it on his heart, and then continued to breathe evenly and sleep.

  The cold palm temperature cooled down Lin Shuangxuan's heat. He felt very comfortable, so he didn't take his hand away, and he lay on his side in an awkward posture.

  Lin Shuangyou couldn't help but want to laugh.

  Because Yuan Bozhu was sleeping so well, except for his rising and falling chest, his whole body was as calm as a kind Buddha.

  But soon, his expression froze.

  wrong.

  Lin Shuangyou was so hot that he almost had a fever, but why was Yuan Bozhu so cold?

  It was totally unnaturally cold.

  After awakening, Lin Shuanghua's body was a little warmer than ordinary people, but it was still within the acceptable range.

  But as long as Lin Shuanghang gets excited or uses his powers a little, his body will heat up unconsciously. This is somewhat similar to his superpower. Except for Lin Shuanghang himself, all other creatures attack indiscriminately.