Chapter 12

As the saying goes, it's easier to go up a mountain than it is to go down.

  Especially at night, the mountain roads are rugged and winding and full of dangers.

  Even though the altitude of Xuantian Mountain is not high, it still takes three hours to walk from the top to the foot of the mountain.

  From now on, we have to go until dawn.

  Under normal circumstances, Yuan Bo Zhu will not go down the mountain at night.

  He comes here alone, usually without touching the ground, flying up and down the mountain. If he wants to go down the mountain, he can fly back in less than ten minutes.

  But now, there was Lin Shuanghang next to him.

  If he doesn't show up at the beginning, you can go back any time you want. Now that he has appeared, he can only accompany Lin Shuanghang and continue walking honestly.

  Yuan Bozhu couldn't be said to be unhappy.

  After all, Lin Shuangxuan didn't know he was coming here today, everything was just a coincidence.

  From the time he rescued Lin Shuanghua until now, the two of them had almost no communication.

  He said he wanted to go down the mountain, and Lin Shuanghua nodded obediently.

  The two of them were silent all the way.

  Yuan Bozhu could feel that Lin Shuangxuan was very nervous.

  Probably because he was afraid of asking questions.

  Because Yuan Bo Zhu saved him when he was about to jump off a cliff, he didn't know how to explain this.

  Why did you come to the undeveloped top of the mountain at three o'clock in the morning? Why did you walk towards the cliff in the wind of Hunter Mountain? What happened to the injury on your face? Why did you get drunk last night? Is there anything on your mind?

  Lin Shuangzhou thought about an ordinary classmate with ordinary people's thinking, and felt that the other person would definitely have such curiosity and questions.

  But he has always wrapped himself up tightly and is unwilling to explain anything.

  So he was nervous.

  Lin Shuanghua was afraid that Yuan Bo would ask questions. But in fact, Yuan Bozhu was also afraid of Lin Shuanghang asking.

  Just one sentence: Classmate, why are you here?

  Yuan Bozhu couldn't answer.

  For two people who each have secrets, the best way to get along is to remain silent. No one talks or pries.

  After walking down the mountain for a while, Lin Shuangxuan's nervousness weakened slightly.

  But because they entered the depths of the woods, the moonlight was blocked. Lin Shuangxuan twice stepped on the ground because he couldn't see the road clearly, three times he almost fell when he stepped on a stone, and once he hit a tree directly.

  When Lin Shuangxuan was about to hit a tree for the second time, Yuan Bozhu raised his hand to choose between grabbing his clothes or holding his hand.

  In the end, there was no choice.

  The back of his hand was against the tree trunk, and the palm of his hand was blocking Lin Shuanghua's forehead.