Chapter 51

Lin Shuanghang felt that he might be among the monsters, not very strong.

  Because he was easily slapped to the ground by the leopard's paw.

  Although, part of the reason for this is that he is a little afraid of cats.

  These three people had disdain and arrogance written all over their faces.

  After Lin Shuangxuan was suppressed and had no ability to fight back, they started chatting and didn't take him seriously at all.

  In their opinion, whether Lin Shuangxuan lived or died was just a matter of a slap. Such a weak object is not worth looking at too much.

  Lin Shuanghua's head began to feel dizzy.

  I don’t know if he was concussed when he hit the ground, or if he was frightened by the big black cat.

  In short, his limbs were a little weak, and he didn't even struggle after he collapsed.

  Lin Shuanghua had a strange feeling.

  Although he was covered in wounds, even though he had three very powerful enemies.

  But he felt neither pain nor fear.

  The wound opened by Sui Kong's claws was bleeding gurglingly, but Lin Shuanghua felt happy instead.

  A force that breaks through the body is being nourished by blood.

  The more anger and unwillingness there is, the more this power that has been suppressed for a long time wants to explode.

  newborn.

  Lin Shuanghang thought of such words.

  But he felt that his life had come to an end and there was nothing new.

  If possible, he would kill everyone.

  All the loneliness he has felt since his birth must be repaid with the pain of others. His grievance of being abandoned by his father and brother must be shared by all humans around the world.

  Thinking of this, Lin Shuangyou, who was already unconscious, felt his heart beat violently.

  Yes, this is the only way he can go.

  Only destruction can bring him justice.

  "I'm just saying, why wait for this little guy who hasn't fully awakened yet? Why wait for him to lose his original shape and just beat him?"

  Suikong's whole body is still covered with solid fur with super defensive capabilities, but his facial features have recovered. human form.

  He came closer to Lin Shuangyou, sniffed, and then said: "I heard that there is a werewolf in the Administration Bureau who can smell blood? Why can't I smell it? It smells like human flesh." Men Dangyan was about to say

  . He laughed that he was not as good as a dog, but suddenly he saw smoke coming out of Sui Kong's paws.

  The next moment, Suikong screamed and backed away from Lin Shuanghang.

  Cang He and Mendangyan were stunned for a moment and looked at him: "What are you doing?"

  "This kid is fighting back!"

  Mendangyan glanced warily at Lin Shuanghang lying on the ground, his delicate features already stained with blood. Hua, her eyes were closed, and her breathing was so light that she seemed to be suffocated.