Chapter 60

The driver did not take a long detour because Yuan Bozhu quickly realized that he was wasting time doing meaningless things.

  Such behavior was unskilled for him.

  After a few minutes, he still asked the driver to drive the car towards home.

  To him, Lin Shuangxuan was a friend who could protect him, but he didn't need to take care of him in every detail. Since Lin Shuangxuan wanted to conceal it, he should be responsible for his decision, and he was able to take responsibility.

  Yuan Bozhu's worries seemed unnecessary.

  It was not too late when I got home.

  Hiiragi was watching the news alone in the living room.

  When she saw Yuan Bo walking into the house, she immediately jumped up from the sofa and ran over nervously, asking him: "How are you doing? Are you injured outside? I called you a few times. Why didn't you answer?"

  Yuan Bozhu explained that he lost his cell phone, but mentioned the location without going into details.

  Fortunately, Hiirashu didn't pursue it.

  "Maybe a thief took advantage of the crowd to steal the sheep!"

  Hierashu grabbed him and checked him up and down. After confirming that Yuan Bozhu was not injured and intact, he patted his heart and said, "Today's news reported a lot of incidents of animals hurting people. I was so scared that my heart was pounding all night. As long as everything is fine, your mother will buy you a new mobile phone tomorrow. You will go on an autumn outing on Monday. What can you do without a mobile phone?" "Okay." Yuan Bo Zhu did

  not

  . He refused, changed his shoes, took his schoolbag and walked inside.

  As they passed each other, Higshu's expression suddenly stiffened.

  "Brother."

  She shouted towards Yuan Bo Zhu's back.

  Yuan Bozhu stopped and looked back at her: "Huh?"

  Hierashu looked at him for a while, then smiled: "It's okay, I feel like you have grown taller again."

  Yuan Bozhu was eighteen years old. Normally it must be getting higher year by year. Although he didn't know why Hiiragi suddenly mentioned this matter, he still nodded.

  "Go take a bath. Change your clothes and mom will wash them for you."

  "Okay."

  When Yuan Bozhu walked into the bedroom and closed the door, Hierashu's eyes slowly fell on the shoes that Yuan Bozhu had changed. .

  She bent down and picked up the shoes, walked to the balcony, threw them into the sink, turned the faucet to the maximum, and used two brushes to wipe away the scattered blood on the sides of the shoes.

  Regarding all the weird things, Hiirashu didn't ask anything or expressed anything.

  She cleaned her shoes, left them to dry, and went back to her room humming a song.

  -

  Yuan Bo Zhu wanted to take a bath, but before he could get out of the room after taking his clothes, he heard something moving outside.

  Yuan Wanjiao was actually opening the window.

  The rooms of the two siblings are next to each other, and Yuan Wanjiao's window sill is next to Yuan Bozhu's. But usually Yuan Wanjiao dislikes the dust outside and seldom opens the window.