Chapter 40

Yuan Wanjiao stood at the gate of the community waiting for him.

  It was completely dark, and the white light from the light box of the vending machine at the door hit her face, as cold as a ghost.

  Those eyes that were always shrewd and sometimes mean were now just tired.

  She was wearing a thin home woolen sweater, and when the wind blew, the coolness penetrated into her clothes.

  Yuan Wanjiao seemed not to feel the cold temperature. She looked up and saw Yuan Bozhu approaching her. She wanted to raise her hand to say hello, but in the end she did not move.

  "Why are you down?"

  Yuan Bo Zhu walked up to her, took off his coat and handed it to her.

  Yuan Wanjiao didn't refuse, put on his clothes, turned around and walked side by side into the community with him.

  "I was wondering if you would come back with your puppy love and planned to make a surprise attack." Yuan Wanjiao said and suddenly coughed.

  But he quickly held back, pretending that nothing happened, and asked Yuan Bozhu: "Where did you go to play today?"

  Yuan Bozhu did not answer her question, and turned his head to look at her.

  "Sick?"

  At this time, the two people walked into the elevator. Yuan Wanjiao looked normal and said casually: "Maybe I have a cold."

  Yuan Bo hummed and looked away.

  When I returned home, the warm lights and the aroma of hot pot hit my face.

  "We're back!"

  When Zheng Shu saw the two of them, he hurriedly waved: "Hurry, the bottom of the pot is boiling! I'm preparing my secret dipping dish for you! Sister doesn't want coriander, right?" Yuan Bo Zhu walked to the kitchen give her side help.

  Yuan Wanjiao breathed a sigh of relief silently. When changing her shoes, her hand on the shoe cabinet twitched unnaturally.

  Her lich spirit was taken away by satan.

  Strictly speaking, it was stolen.

  Yuan Wanjiao is a powerful witch with one of the best psychic abilities in the tribe, but her martial arts value is not very high.

  She can do many things that rare species cannot, but she can't escape from a group of people.

  Satan only wanted the Lich Spirit and did not make things difficult for her. Yuan Wanjiao was slightly injured when she was fighting with other rare species, but it was not serious.

  In fact, the Lich Spirit being taken away did not cause much harm to her body for the time being. Otherwise, she would not have made the lich spirit into an amulet and given it to Yuan Bozhu before.

  The problem is that once Satan gets her Lich Spirit, she becomes very passive.

  Because once the Lich Spirit is damaged, or... is absorbed as energy by others, Yuan Wanjiao may die at any time.

  In fact, Yuan Wanjiao should have known that Satan allowed other lichs to steal the energy core, and now he took away her lich spirit. It obviously showed that he had already guessed her intention to leave.

  Maybe he had been waiting for him to say those words, and then he would have an excuse to break up with her.

  Will the ceremony really go smoothly?