Chapter 82

Yuan Bozhu told Lin Shuanghang that the disappearance of his powers had nothing to do with Lin Shuanghang. He also used practical actions to tell Lin Shuanghang that he was not afraid of contacting him.

  No amount of explanation can be as simple and direct as a hug.

  Lin Shuangxuan was certainly happy about this.

  He was feeling very uncomfortable today. Every time he wanted to get close to Yuan Bo Zhu, he would reprimand himself countless times in his heart.

  Now he can get into the arms of Yuan Bozhu openly again, his life is bright and his face is full of spring.

  Two minutes later, Yuan Bozhu was held by the overly happy Lin Shuangxuan and walked out of the cubicle.

  He bumped into several boys who walked in. Lin Shuanghua greeted them excitedly: "Hi!"

  The few people replied blankly: "...Hi!"

  After the two left, several boys They looked at each other in confusion: "Are we familiar with him?"

  "I don't know, maybe the meeting and saying hello is the reason for his good popularity."

  Lin Shuangxuan's good mood also infected Yuan Bozhu.

  He has become accustomed to Lin Shuanghua's enthusiasm and dependence.

  Although Lin Shuanghua's physical contact with him became unusual, Yuan Bozhu thought it was acceptable given that Lin Shuanghua still retained some of the bird's habits. And he didn't hate Lin Shuangxuan's approach.

  Life seems to have returned to the tranquility it was not long ago.

  In addition to the tighter curriculum in the senior year, many things have returned to the way they were in the past.

  In the next two classes, Lin Shuanghang was full of energy and extremely positive in everything he did.

  He raised his hand so frequently that even the teacher had to remind him: "Give other students a chance." Ye Shiyun's substitute teaching ended after the autumn outing, and their new foreign language teacher was a well-known strict teacher in the grade

  . At this time, he stared at everyone with his hawk-like eyes.

  But in this tense atmosphere, Lin Shuanghua still raised his hands passionately several times, and after he memorized the most difficult text fluently, a satisfied smile appeared on the new teacher's face.

  "It seems that Class 7 is not the dead wood that others say cannot be carved."

  Before the last class, Lin Shuanghang took out a notebook, opened one of the pages, and put a check mark on it.

  Yuan Bo Zhu glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw that there seemed to be his name on the book. Then he asked: "What is it?"

  Lin Shuangxuan raised his head proudly: "It's our future plan."

  He is a person who does what he thinks of. After making an appointment with Yuan Bozhu to go to Alliance Academy, he started immediately. made their own plans.

  In order to leave a beautiful record on the file and improve the admission interview score of Alliance College, Lin Shuangxu must do two things in the next period of time.

  First, even in Class 7, we must ensure that our grades do not fall behind.

  Second, in the days before the college entrance examination, continue to be a perfect student and let every teacher give him the best comments.