Chapter 73

Yuan Bozhu should be regarded as a person who often climbs mountains. Not to mention that he used to live in seclusion in the mountains for many years to practice. Just coming to this world, He also basically maintains the frequency of going to Xuantian Mountain for "exercise" at least once a month.

  Of course, in the past month, he has really neglected climbing.

  So standing on the top of the mountain looking into the distance again after a long absence, it is inevitable to feel relaxed.

  He flexed his fingers and pressed them between the gaps in the scarf.

  The bird's head came out, but it refused to hold his hand.

  I don’t know if it’s because it’s too cold without the scarf, or if I simply dislike Yuan Bo Zhu.

  Yuan Bozhu is very patient. He still maintained this action, lowered his eyes and waited quietly for it to deign to "get on the sedan".

  The biggest difference between Shezi and Xuantian Mountains is that the altitude here is not high and the vegetation is rich and diverse. When you stand on the observatory and look down, you can see thousands of plants of different families and genera with good eyesight.

  So even if there are no stars, just enjoying the scenery on the top of the mountain, the trip is not in vain.

  He suddenly asked: "Why don't you come out and have a look? This is the place you chose."

  "Tweet."

  I don't know whether it understood it or felt bored. After this sentence, the bird jumped out, But instead of grabbing Yuan Bo Zhu's fingers, he flew directly to Yuan Bo Zhu's shoulder and stood there.

  After that, they remained silent.

  Yuan Bo Zhu did not speak, and it no longer made any noise.

  If a gust of mountain wind hadn't blown by, making the little guy on his shoulders shiver, Yuan Bo Zhu even thought it was asleep. At this moment, it was shrinking its wings, using its scarf as a step, climbing up, and clinging to Yuan Bo. Zhu Zhu's face, relying on his warmth, made Zhu Zhu not push away.

  Because it's just a bird.

  To Yuan Bo Zhu, it was different from his intimate movements, Lin Shuangxuan's hugs, holding hands, and rubbing heads.

  There is no need to exercise restraint, keep a distance, or push away.

  "Chirp!"

  The bird suddenly pecked him.

  And rolled his eyes coldly, as if to remind Yuan Bo Zhu: Me! Not one! Ordinary bird!

  Yuan Bo Zhu felt a little pain from this peck, but it wasn't serious.

  He turned his head and saw it standing there plump and bulging, and smiled a little, "...it has quite a lot of expressions." The grumpy bird moved a little away from him and stood at the end of his shoulder.

  Yuan Bozhu found it interesting and stretched out his hand to tease it. It proudly stretched its unobvious neck and ignored him.

  The influence of dreams on Lin Shuanghua will dissipate within 24 hours of waking up.

  So in theory, the bird will be better tomorrow and its temper will be better.

  It is Lin Shuanghang's true nature, so it will be as gentle, gentle, obedient and considerate as Lin Shuanghang himself.