Chapter 112

After Yuan Jilang talked with Yuan Bozhu for ten minutes in a serious tone, he finally yawned exhaustedly.

  When he said, "From now until your college entrance examination, don't even think about staying in the same room." He closed his eyes and fell asleep on the spot.

  Yuan Bo Zhu and Hiiragi looked at each other, but neither of them bothered to wake him up, and asked him to catch up on his sleep on the sofa.

  From yesterday to today, Yuan Jilang's psychological pressure was no less than that of others.

  My wife was wanted and my son almost died. Although the problem was successfully solved in the end, he had to think about how to face his son in the future.

  All the baggage of thoughts gathered together and weighed down on my head like a jack.

  Now that the huge stone in my heart has gone, I have also lost all my strength and fell asleep snoring.

  Yuan Bozhu raised his head and looked at Hiiragi Shu. Before he could say anything, Hiiragi Shu spoke first and said, "You don't need to talk to me. I don't have as many things as your dad. Take Xiao Xuan'er out for some fresh air. You can also get some sleep when you come back." ."

  Yuan Bo subconsciously raised his hand and touched the small lump in his clothes - Lin Shuanghang's head got into the creaking nest and turned into a small hair ball. He poked and shook. He was indeed a little nervous. He was so nervous. Suffocated myself to death.

  He nodded and said to Hiiragi: "I'll be back soon."

  "It doesn't have to be so soon..." Hierasu held a bowl of hot noodle soup and waved his hands while eating, "Actually, it doesn't matter whether I come back or not."

  Yuan Bo Zhu glanced at her but said nothing.

  He put on his shoes, took Lin Shuanghua out of his sleeves and put it on his shoulders. Just before opening the door, he suddenly said, "Mom, I'll be back before lunch. Is there anything you want to bring?" Higshu opened his mouth

  . After a moment, he smiled and said, "Bring me an iced latte. I remember that you made it delicious." "

  Okay."

  When the door closed, Hiirasu's hand holding the chopsticks stopped.

  She looked at the door, not knowing whether she was looking at the warmth left by her son who was out for a walk, or looking at every decision she had made in the past eighteen years.

  Anyway, when I saw it at the end, I burst out laughing.

  Yuan Jilang woke up from her laughter on the sofa. He sat up sleepily and asked her blankly: "Wife, what's wrong?" Hiirashu didn't look at him and said, "I'll sleep with you." Yuan Jilang

  :

  " ...Oh."

  Then he fell back to sleep.

  Hiiragi buried his head in eating noodles, but his mood was brighter than ever.

  Who can say that she has not been lucky these eighteen years.

  Her son is not anyone she summoned by mistake, but the inevitable result of all accidents.

  -Around

  ten o'clock, the school called home and asked Yuan Bozhu why he didn't go to school today.

  Zhengshu was about to catch up on his sleep. After thinking about it, he simply asked for leave for both Yuan Bozhu and Lin Shuangxuan.