Chapter 107

Dozens of minutes ago , when everyone went to the auditorium, Yuan Bozhu was called away by Yuan Wanjiao, and Yuan Qifeng said that he wanted to go to the playground to enjoy the breeze.

  Lin Shuanghua and Tong Shu went in and got a good seat to watch the school anniversary performance.

  Hiiragi Shu is a very gentle and talkative person. She can easily make people relax when she speaks and does things. She is good at getting closer to each other in the fastest time.

  Lin Shuanghua didn't spend much time with her, but he was already able to chat with Hierashu without any burden.

  The honorary alumnus who gave the second speech is said to have gone into the food business after graduating ten years ago. The snack brand he developed became popular all over the world for a while, and was even exported to Neighbor Stars. After sharing his entrepreneurial experience, he took out dozens of new products to be launched and prepared to share them with the "lucky audience".

  The first and second grade students present were more active in raising their hands, but the third grade students always had some privileges because their parents were around, so more than half of them were assigned to the high school grade side.

  While watching everyone eager to grab the gift bags, Lin Shuangxuan did not move. After all, the probability of hundreds of people grabbing twenty copies is too small. It wasn't something that was absolutely necessary, Lin Shuangxuan wasn't interested.

  But Hiirashu asked him: "Why don't you go grab one and see how much fun they have."

  Who can't afford a snack gift package? But on this occasion, what everyone wants is an atmosphere. The more noisy the competition, the happier everyone will laugh.

  Higshu just felt that Lin Shuangyou was a little too good.

  From beginning to end, he behaved in a well-behaved manner, without talking nonsense or messing around. Sitting there watching the show, my back straightened.

  Compared with the children over there grabbing gift boxes, they seem a bit out of place.

  But Lin Shuangyou himself was a very lively person, and Zhengshu thought he was embarrassed to go there because he was around.

  Tongshu encouraged him and said: "The desserts they make are really delicious and worth grabbing."

  Lin Shuangxuan's first reaction was: "Do you want to eat it?"

  After that, he stood up, rolled up his sleeves and said , "I'll grab it."

  "Oh." Higshu was happy and grabbed him: "Don't worry."

  Lin Shuangyou blinked: "?"

  "You can't grab it." With that, Higshu stood up. , rolled up his sleeves in the same manner as Lin Shuanghua, and said, "I'll go."

  After saying that, he rushed towards the crowd.

  Lin Shuanghua was startled, stood up quickly, and ran forward two steps. But before he could even follow, Hiirashu was already clattering back on his high heels.

  With the victory in his hand, he took Lin Shuanghang's hand and ran back to his seat.

  The two people huddled in their seats as if they were sharing spoils.

  Lin Shuangxuan said: "You are too powerful."

  He didn't even see how Zhengshu snatched it.

  "Humph, there are many great things about Auntie." Hiiragi opened the gift box, took a look at it, and said with a smile, "Ah, their new products look very good."