Chapter 42

As soon as the students returned to the classroom, it started to rain heavily outside.

  The sky was so dark that it felt depressing, but the students in the classroom felt inexplicably excited.

  It seems that violent storms can bring some excitement to the repetitive and monotonous campus life, especially when the thunder is louder than the sound of reading from the classroom downstairs.

  Everyone was so excited that the noise was so loud that they were reminded several times by the squad leader and the disciplinary committee member.

  "The other classes haven't finished yet, so don't make any noise!"

  Qin Xian, the monitor, was in a very bad mood today.

  She thought she could get into the top 200 in her grade this time, but she failed seriously in math and physics, causing her to miss the opportunity to leave Class 7.

  So now she is turning her grief and anger into strength, taking a small notebook to write down the names of all the undisciplined classmates.

  Almost half of the class was written in her notebook.

  Yuan Bo Zhu was lucky enough to escape.

  Because there is really no time when he is unruly.

  The classroom was very lively.

  Only Yuan Bo sat back quietly in his seat.

  But he knew that his tranquility at this time was no longer the same as before.

  The increasingly violent rain and occasional thunder and lightning can interrupt his peace.

  The seat next to me is still empty.

  Lin Shuanghua and Qin Rui still haven't come back.

  The first reaction that came to his mind was, would they get caught in the rain?

  What a strange idea.

  In the past, Yuan Bozhu never worried about whether his classmates would get caught in the rain on a rainy day.

  Just like he doesn't care whether the canteen chef is tired today.

  Now, he seems to be easily distracted by random things.

  The source still lies in Lin Shuanghang.

  Lin Shuangyou became his deskmate, which was so sudden.

  Suddenly, even Yuan Bozhu, who is good at adapting to all situations, felt that it was beyond the reasonable range.

  In fact, the fact that Lin Shuangxuan would be admitted to Class 7 had already been widely circulated by various group groups in the grade over the weekend, and there were already regrettable comments on the forums about his absence from the exam and being ranked last.

  Yuan Bozhu did not anticipate this situation in advance, partly because he never participated in any gossip discussions, and partly because he never cared about the separation of classes from the beginning.

  For a qualified member of the class fringe, the entire personnel changes in Class 7 of Senior High School should have nothing to do with him.

  There is no need for him to see off anyone who leaves, and there is no need for him to greet anyone who comes.

  In Yuan Bozhu's imagination, everything had nothing to do with him.

  Until Lin Shuangxuan appeared.