Chapter 27

The bedroom door opened silently.

  Yuan Bozhu raised his eyes and saw Lin Shuanghang's head emerging from the crack in the door.

  After making eye contact with him, Lin Shuangxuan showed an apologetic smile and walked out.

  Yuan Bo Zhu saw that he was barefoot, because he was soaked, and there was some moisture left where he stepped on it.

  There are few guests at home, so spare clean slippers are placed deep in a high cabinet.

  Yuan Qifeng was not a thoughtful person. He was either too lazy to take them, or he didn't even think of getting shoes for the guests, so he just let Lin Shuanghang come in and let go.

  But Lin Shuangxuan knew how to be a guest. His feet were muddy, so he was embarrassed to step in directly, so he took off his shoes and socks.

  Now he was barefoot, leaving wet footprints step by step, as if he knew he was causing trouble to his master, so he took every step cautiously, not daring to take detours in the house, and soon arrived in front of Yuan Bo Zhu.

  Lin Shuanghua was also wet, his thin clothes stuck to his skin, and water droplets dripped down his trouser legs.

  He was carrying his schoolbag that had been soaked with water. He first pulled his uncomfortable sleeves, and then explained the current situation: "I met your brother at the intersection. He didn't hold an umbrella. I originally wanted to give him my umbrella." He came, but the wind was so strong that the ribs of the umbrella were blown apart."

  Yuan Bo Zhu didn't quite understand this statement.

  Lin Shuanghua met Yuan Qifeng at the intersection. He wanted to give his umbrella to Yuan Qifeng... Was

  this because Yuan Qifeng was too delicate and had to ask others to give him an umbrella, or was Lin Shuanghua's brain circuit too twisted?

  The Clay Bodhisattva in front of him did not feel that his behavior was strange at all.

  He continued: "Your brother said that it was close to home anyway, so he asked me to come back with him and wait until the rain stopped before leaving. In fact, the rain was nothing. It was mainly because of the wind. I couldn't stand outside..." That's true

  . Can't live.

  Yuan Bo Zhu recalled Lin Shuangxuan's weight. He couldn't say it was light, but it certainly couldn't hold down today's storm.

  "I originally wanted to stay in the living room, but your brother said that other people would be coming home soon and I would have to deal with it by myself. I thought I might not be able to handle it, so he suggested that I go to your bedroom and stay there for a while. ."

  Lin Shuangxuan said very guiltily: "I sat on your stool, but I forgot that I was covered with water, so I got wet... I didn't find a tissue, I'm really sorry." He

  said It was so fast that Yuan Bozhu finally waited until he took a breath and replied: "It's okay."

  Of course there was nothing wrong with Yuan Qifeng's approach of bringing him back.

  After all, they had dealt with each other before, and they met on a rainy day, so it was okay to help. It's not normal to leave people out in the rain.

  Yuan Bozhu was not unhappy because Lin Shuangxuan appeared here.

  He had just been teased by Yuan Qifeng, so his face was a little dark. Lin Shuangxuan might have misunderstood.