Chapter 100

The third person in the school who cannot be happy for the school anniversary and coming-of-age ceremony is Qin Rui.

  His unhappiness began when he received a call from the police on Monday night.

  That day he was informed that all the living expenses, pocket money, and gifts he received from his father, including the house, car and everything he bought for him, were all "stolen money."

  What is stolen money?

  Where did the stolen money come from?

  Why did my father, who was the president of the Interstellar Land Alliance the day before, become a bribe taker today?

  Not only that, Qin Rui was also told that the reason his father Qin Shikang was able to enter the Land Alliance seven years ago was because he bribed a senior government official.

  So he was both the briber back then and the bribe taker today.

  Coupled with various corruption and economic crimes over the years, Qin Shikang was directly arrested and taken to the Interstellar Court, and the galaxy tourist fortress he was building was immediately stopped.

  The evidence was conclusive and impossible to refute. In just one day, the trial came to a conclusion.

  Qin Shikang was sentenced to ten years for several crimes and was required to repay and compensate up to Gigabyte.

  All of Qin Shikang's property was handed over, and the house, car, etc. that had not yet been completely transferred to Qin Rui's account must also be returned in full as compensation.

  The final result was that Qin Rui only left a bank card that was enough for him to survive, and everything else was taken away.

  The accident happened very quickly. The family's nanny, driver and administrative housekeeper took their wages and ran away without even bothering to say "Young Master has suffered".

  Because everyone knew that Qin Shikang could not stand up.

  So Qin Rui became insignificant.

  Qin Rui was not particularly touched by his father's sudden imprisonment. He hasn't met his father much since he was a child, so he can't say he has much affection for him.

  Qin Rui already felt that it was okay if the news did not involve a scandal and his name and photo were not exposed.

  The only thing that made him feel painful was the money and wealth he had lost.

  When Qin Rui was sure that he could no longer live in a four-story villa, couldn't swim in the garden swimming pool every day, couldn't use an astronomical telescope worth five million to look at the stars, and couldn't ask a housekeeper with a daily salary of three thousand to help him do his homework. .

  That was the beginning of the disaster.

  Qin Rui's first thought must be to find his biological mother.

  After all, the house has been taken over, so there has to be somewhere to go.

  But after he called her, he found out that his biological mother had gone to live on another planet with her current husband and children. She didn't stop Qin Rui from going. The key was that Qin Rui didn't want to go.

  I have lived alone in Qian City for so many years and am comfortable everywhere, so why go to other planets to suffer.

  He just asked his biological mother if she could still give him some living expenses every month.