Chapter 43

The rain continued until school was over.

  Many parents of students came to pick up their children, and Yuan Bo Zhujia was no exception.

  The family group exploded an hour before school was over, and it seemed that Yuan Shu and Yuan Wanjiao While they were staying together, they said they would come over to pick up Hara Toshiro later.

  As it turned out, Hara Jirou happened to be near the school, so after their discussion, they decided to ask Hara Jirou to drop by the school later to pick up Yuan Toshio. Go back.

  There was a heavy rain and thunder, and Yuan Bozhu had no need to refuse.

  After the bell rang, the students all started to call their parents.

  Some people brought their own umbrellas and planned to give it a try. If they were sick, they would stay at home for a day tomorrow, so He rushed out of the classroom boldly.

  When passing by Yuan Bo to take his seat, most people would pause for a moment.

  "Bye Lin Shuangzhou!"

  "Brother Zhou, see you tomorrow."

  Lin Shuangzhou waved to them: " Okay, please go home and be safe."

  Although it was only his first day in Class 7, he was already welcomed by his classmates.

  But Yuan Bozhu was not surprised.

  Lin Shuang always quickly communicated with the people around him wherever he went. Build a good relationship.

  I don’t know if it’s his nature or a habit. It seems that if he doesn’t get the recognition and love of others, he will feel insecure. Yuan Bozhu is sitting next to him, but he is not affected by this good popularity at all.

  Everyone left after saying goodbye to Lin Shuangxuan, but habitually ignored Yuan Bozhu, his classmate who had been in the same class for two years. Of course, Yuan Bozhu himself was very pleased. He had no interest in saying goodbye to everyone

  .

  Qin Rui suddenly walked up to him, looked at him expectantly, and asked, "Brother Yuan, do you want to take my car home?"

  Yuan Bozhu shook his head without thinking.

  Because Yuan Jilang would come to pick him up, of course he didn't have to go with Qin Rui.

  But Qin Rui seemed to have misunderstood this meaning. With "I knew it would be like this" written all over his face, he looked at Yuan Bo Zhu and Lin Shuangxuan for a long time.

  Stomping his feet for the last time, he sighed in regret for his misfortune, turned around and walked away.

  Yuan Bozhu didn't bother to explain.

  He put away his schoolbag and looked at the time. Yuan Jilang should arrive in a while, so Yuan Bozhu waited in his seat for a while.

  Lin Shuangxuan had no intention of leaving.

  He didn't even clean up his desk, which contained today's various exercise books and books, and he was doing his homework quietly.

  Yuan Bozhu guessed that Lin Shuangxuan was waiting for him.

  It's not that Yuan Bozhu wanted to be so narcissistic, it was just that Lin Shuangxuan had followed him many times before.

  When someone repeats something next to you for more than a certain number of times, people will naturally be prepared in their hearts. Yuan Bozhu thought that if Lin Shuanghang pestered him and he couldn't refuse, he would ask Yuan Jilang to take him home.