Chapter 2

For Yuan Bo Zhu, it was a calm day.

  At six o'clock in the afternoon, the bell rang.

  As the principal said at the flag-raising ceremony, school ends on time.

  Except for the students who were on duty, everyone rushed out of the classroom quickly.

  Yuan Bo Zhu is one of the students on duty today.

  But after a few minutes, he was the only one left in the classroom.

  Because Ban Zhe, who was assigned to him, made a request to him: "My grandfather turns 70 today, and the whole family is waiting for me to serve dinner alone. Former classmate, please help me! I will help you next time!"

  Yuan Bozhu took a second to think about which one was more troublesome, rejection or acceptance.

  It is obvious that if he refuses to help, the classmate will stay and carry out the cleaning operation with Yuan Bozhu for at least ten minutes.

  If he accepts the request, he will have to do more work, but he will be able to settle down.

  And there are benefits to being the last to leave the classroom.

  You don’t have to worry about bumping into the teacher on the way home from school, or happening to take the same bus as your classmates.

  After thinking about it, Yuan Bozhu chose to accept: "Yeah."

  Ban Zhe seemed to have guessed that he would help, and had already packed his schoolbags and ran to the door of the classroom.

  Seeing that he did not refuse, he showed a grateful smile and explained: "This semester the garbage disposal point has been changed to the flower bed behind the teaching building. When you throw away the garbage, don't throw it in the wrong place, or you will lose points. Remember when you leave. Close the door and close the window, thank you, bye!"

  Before Yuan Bo Zhu could nod, the other party had already run away like the wind.

  Yuan Bo Zhu started cleaning alone.

  In fact, it is not tiring to be on duty, but many students do not want to be the last one to leave.

  In the past, when he was on duty with others, Yuan Bozhu often received similar requests. Let him take out the trash and be the last to go.

  In the eyes of everyone, Yuan Bozhu is an inconspicuous, temperless and very honest classmate.

  Because Yuan Bozhu was too dull and quiet, he never played with the boys in the class. Coupled with his bulky glasses and hairstyle, most of his face was covered, making him look dull. Over time, everyone didn't care much about this person.

  There is no psychological burden if Yuan Bozhu helps with things.

  Because Yuan Bozhu doesn't care about everything.

  After sweeping the floor, there was suddenly a sound of leaves being rubbed outside the window.

  Rub, rub, rub.

  Yuan Bo Zhu looked up and saw the stray cat that had grown up eating hundreds of meals in the school.

  Two years ago, this orange cat was only as big as a palm and skinny. Now it is so fat that it is difficult to even climb a tree. It's probably because the teachers and classmates at school feed them too well.

  It lay heavy but persistently on a branch five stories high - to be able to reach this height, Daju also had some skills.

  But it was clear that this shaky thin strip was gradually unable to support its weight.