Assassin battle - NCT DREAM Jeno

A/N: Again, don't know what I dreamt about last night. Sorry not sorry, but anyway...... let's get started! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

The screen had glitched to reveal Seungcheol on the TV.

Y/N, I've got some news for you. Dynamite has got themselves a new assaasin and is wrecking havoc wherever he goes. I want you to confront him.

Another assassin? 

His name is Jeno and he is a very skilled assassin. All of the details are projected on the screen as you can see.

(A/N: What a cutie pie!!!)

He's cute, I'll give him that

"Boss, can we come with her?" Jennie asked. 

"Yes, we'll teach that boy a little think or two." Jisoo said. 

"No, I need you guys to stay behind here. Since Jeno is a skilled assassin and Y/N is an assasin too, it's only fair that she goes alone." 

The girls looked at each other and gasped. 

"Alone? Is she gonna be alright?" Lisa asked. 

Don't worry, this is Y/N we're talking about. She will come back in one piece, I just know it.

"Boss is right, everyone." I said. 

The girls were still a little bit unsure but they trust me otherwise since I know what I'm doing. 

"Where is he going next?" I asked.

I'll sen d you the corrdinates as soon as you step out. 

I nodded as I got some of my gear ready. 

Meanwhile, N has handed a poster that has Y/N's face on. 

"See? This is Y/C/N, she belongs to BLACKPINK and she's also a assassin like you. Her real name is Y/N and as you can see in this poster, she's not an easy girl." N explained, "She's the one that kidnapped your girlfriend." 

His eyes widened and he was so angry that memories have flooded back in his mind. The reason why he joined the mafia business is because his girlfriend, Yeeun, have been kidnapped by some mafias.

Not knowing that if he's alive or not, he swore vegance to get back at them. He crumpled the poster a little bit before gaining composure. 

"I'm ready, you just say the word and I'll make sure she won't even breathe." He growled. 

"Oooh, feisty. I like that!" Ravi smiled. 

I arrived at the desitantion boss had sent me and I can see not too far from here. He spotted me too and if looks can kill, we would have the whole world on fire. 

"So you must be him, right?" I asked, "Jeno?" 

"Yep..... and you must be Y/C/N." He seethed. 

"So I'm guessing you've got the gist, right?" I asked, "Then let's see what you can do." 

He smiled and charged at me while drawing his sword. I drew my sword and we sword clashed. He seemed to have the upperhand, but I was stronger than him and drew him back by slashing his body, making him stumble. 

I smirked, seeing that I'm winning at the moment. But then that's when he got his gun out and I quickly hid. I got out my glocks and shoot at him. Some bullets have landed on my knees, but there was no damage done. 

God, he's even toughter than I thought.

I shot a couple more bullets before I realized I ran out so as I restored some, I can already feel a gun next to my ear. I smacked the gun and fired at them towards as he groaned in pain. We btoh were heavily panting, but it wasn't even close to being over yet. 

We fought and fought until he was this close of giving up. 

"Man, you are tough...." I said, wiping the blood of my lips. 

"So are you..... but I can't give up. I have to avenge you for stealing my girlfriend from me." He growled. 

"What? We haven't stole your girlfriend, I don't even know you have a girlfriend. What's her name?" I asked. 

"Don't pretend you don't know." He snarked. 

"Honestly, we don't! I won't even be asking if I do." I argued back, "Who even told you?" 

"N did." He replied. 

"N told you?" I asked, "Jeno, he's lying to you. He only said that so he wants me dead." 

"Wait, what?" He asked. 

"The truth is.... they are the ones that stole your girlfriend. Ravi and Hongbin did all the dirty work and they have sent him to another location. I know this from the details of your profile." I said. 

"So...... where is she?" He started to cry.

"If you trust me, we can help you find your girlfriend." I said. 

He looked down on the floor as I handed him a hand.

We headed over to Dynamite's lair and Jeno growled before charging at N. Ravi held him back, but Jeno was super strong. 

"You fucking liars! You are the ones that stolen her from me!" Jeno seethed. 

Hongbin thrown another punch, but I had beaten him to it. Hyuk helped the two up as N started to get angry. 

"What is she doing here?!!" N yelled. 

"Leave her alone! I know the truth, thanks to her! Now I can go and save the trouble that you put my girlfriend in!" Jeno growled.

We both left the lair as VIXX looked at each other. 

We went to where Yeeun is at and once she recogonized Jeno, her eyes started to water. 

"Jeno!" She cried out.

They hugged each other like it's the last day of earth and I cooed at the lovely couple. 

"I was thinking I would never ever see you again....." She sobbed.

"I know.... but I'm here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." He wiped her tears, "You should thank Y/N, she's the one who helped me find you." 

Yeeun smiled and went over to hug me. I was taken aback, but I hugged her back. 

"Thank you so much......" She replied. 

"Anytime, anytime." I smiled. 

As I headed back to the lair, I was already tired and exhausted. Immediately, Lisa and Jennie carried me over to Jin to help get my injuries treated. 

"So how did it go?" Jennie asked. 

"Girls, better make some more room. Because we've got ourselves a new assassin." I smirked. 

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooooh! 

See you next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!