Shall we dance? - SHINee Taemin

A/N: I don't know what I had dreamt, but I think for sure I dreamt about Stray Kids! YAY! Anyway, Shawol, we've got some good news for you. But we have a story so let's get to it! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin is just  dancing wuth Naeun and they are ahving so much fun, partying like it's their l;ast day on earth. 

(A/N: What a sweet smile!)

"Woo! Go, babe!" He hyped her up

She giggled as they jumped more. I tapped on his shoulder and he looked back to see me with a flower in my mouth. 

He chuckled as I took over my sister's place and did some sick moves. 

Changbin and Onda are just flinging their arms about like there's no one else in the room. She went up to him and started grinding on him, showing how desperate she wants him right about now. 

"Oh babe, look at you. Wanting to have your vagina aching for fucking days." He growled. 

"You fucking know it. People say I'm sweetand pyscho." She flipped her hair back. 

The impact made him flinch before he whistled over his girlfriend. 

"How about you show them skills to the bedroom, huh?" He spanked her ass. 

She took control of his toprso and she lead him all the way to a bedroom. 

Seungmin was playing catch with his friends until he heard a very familair voice. The voice as all silky and he immedaitely looked over to the side to see Sakura, sumurging herself from the water. 

"Oh my gosh....." He replied. 

She smiled as they hugged each other.

"It's great seeing you again, puppy." Sakura replied. 

"I should say the same for you. But what are you even doing here? I thought you had to serve your people at your kingdom." He said. 

"I changed my mind. I want to come and live in the human world with you. There's something about you that I'm just too curious about." She said. 

"So that means, you're staying here?" He asked. 

She nodded, making him tear up. 

"I'm so happy...... and what about your sisters? How did they react?" He asked. 

"They've respected my decision.... but speaking of which.... I think they're just dying to see your friends." She replied, "Chaewon especially." 

His eyes widened as he saw the 4 mermaids on the rocks. 

"Then I should introduce them to you." He said. 

The boys had been called over by Seungmin and they wondered what's going on until they see mermaids laying on the rocks.