Happy birthday to you - SEVENTEEN

A/N: I think I dreamt about a girlicious episode where Jenna decided enough's enough and wanted to escape here, but she really needs to figure things out for herself. 

But anyway, here we go! 

----------------------------------------------------

It's me and my sister's Naeun birthday today and we celebrated our birthday with some nice breakfast before the door has been knocked. Naeun went over and saw who is outside the door. 

She smiled as she opened to see it was SEVENTEEN! 

"Ayyyyy!" Everyone said as they all got inside. We hugged the bys as they hugged us back. 

"We've got some presents for you!" DK replied. 

"Awww..... you guys shouldn't have!" I smiled. 

"Are you kidding? Every party needs to be complete with some presents!" Wonwoo replied. 

"Yes, otherwise it will be like a ultimate get together, if you know what I mean." Seungcheol replied. 

"Yeah, that's true." I said. 

"So are more people coming or will it be just us?" Naeun asked. 

"It will be us this time around. And I already got some plans for the day." Jeonghan replied. 

"Oh really? Like what?" I asked. 

"Well, we could play some marco polo in the pool." Jeonghan said. 

"Ooh, that sounds like so much fun!" Naeun replied. 

So we all got into some teams and I will be the referee as Naeun joined the hyung team.

"Wait, how many points are we playing?" I asked.

"How about up to 10?" Dino asked.

"Does 10 sound good to everyone?" 

"Yeah and we should make a penalty too." Seungkwan said,  "I'll say the losing team will have to wear a bikini while dancing to..... Feel Special." 

"Game on.... I would love to see Vernon in a bikini." Naeun chuckled. 

 I bounced the ball over in the air and Joshua is the first one to smack it, which leads to Jeonghan, and then Seungkwan. 

Dino managed to spike the ball and the maknaes cheered. 

"Alright, we've got a point!" Mingyu replied. 

"Nice one, dude." Seungkwan high-fived him. 

Vernon spiked the ball next and Naeun was about to pass it, but it kind of bounced back on her hand as everyone came to check if she's okay. 

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm fine!" Naeun shooed them away. 

She passed the ball to Joshua and he passed it to Seungcheol before passing it to Naeun and she spiked it all the way to the other side, which Seungkwan failed to recieve.

"Oooh, it seems both sides have got some good players." I jeered. 

After a while of playing, we are all started to get hungry so we settled down with some salads, BBQ and some party treats.

"So how's you and Taemin coming along?" I asked Naeun. 

"We're doing fine, next month, he's planning on taking me to London so I can see buckingham palace, big ben and much more landmarks." Naeun said. 

"Oooh, that sounds so cool!" Joshua exclamed. 

"Well, in the meantime, we're getting ourselves busy for our upcoming comeback. It's going to be so much fun and I believe it's the most easiest one that we have ever done." Dino replied. 

"People usually say that and then the next minute, they snap at the next innocent thing that they see." I rolled my eyes.

"No, this is much more different. Trust us when we tell you this." Jeonghan replied. 

"I think the best one is Ready to love. There's even some scenes where we get to dance and play in the rain and I figured that we never even get to do things like this." Seungkwan said. 

"Wow, that's awesome! It's like of those casual party sprinklers!" I smiled. 

"Yeah, just like that!" Joshua replied. 

"But won't it be freezing for you lot?" Naeun asked, feeling a bit wary for the boys safety. 

"Don't worry, it will; be released in June and plus, it was very hot at the set so thank god." Minghao explained. 

"Yeah, we were dying of sweat out there so when the staff said that they will be rain involved, we instantly cheered and yelled out guts out. I don't think many people can do this in their comebacks before." Jun replied. 

"Wow! I'm fucking jealous, can we see some choreography? Or even a little bit of it, please?" I pleaded. 

"Well, since you insist, I'll dance it out for you." Dino stood up, placing his plate by the side. 

Dino started to play the song and did the choregraphy flawlessly and everyone cheered and commented over his dance moves as he sat back next to Seungkwan and Woozi. 

"Ooh, everyone is goign truly enjoy this performance!" I clapped my hands. 

"They surely will." Dino said. 

After having out meals, it's time for some cake. We all gathered around the cake and together witg the birthday song, me and Naeun blown the cake candles together and everyone cheered before having some pieces of cake, 

"Mmmm.... this cake is so good. Did you guys made it on your own?" Woozi asked. 

"No, we had to get some at the bakery since our parents are very busy and Sanha being Sanha...." I rolled my eyes.

"Imaigine if he was here right now, he'd be beating your ass up." Jun chuckled. 

"Nah, I hghly doubt it. He couldn't even catch a ball if he even tried." I said, teasing him. 

Then Vernon, being the cheeky man he is, pained the cake all over Seungkwan's face. It soon turned out to be a full cake fght as everyone ran away, shielding themselves from the cake. 

With a lot of fesitvites here and there, everyone decided to head back home. 

"Wow..... what a wonderful day, you guys. We really had loads of fun even though it's just us." I replied. 

"Yeah, and at least we didn't get drunk like how Seungcheol had promised everyone." DK teased him.

"Yeah, thank lord. I told you that is the last time I'll be drinking that much ever." Seungcheol shook his head, 

"Yeah, we'll make sure of that." Woozi said with fingers crossed. 

We bid the boys goodbye as we got started with our presents. 

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Do you guys love getting birthday presents?

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!