Take a guess - TXT Huening Kai

A/N: Nothing much is happening here, just the same old, same old. So without a further ado, let's get started with this story!!!

-------------------------------------

Me and Huening Kai are just laughing as we went to our lockers.

(A/N: What a little cutie pie!!!!)

"I can't believe it exploded in his face

"I can't believe it exploded in his face." He laughed. 

"I know, it's so damn funny!" I giggled. 

Huening kai is my best friend and the person I can rely on the most. Even though we're not related, I feel like he's my big brother just because, or at least that's how some people describe us.

Anyway, no matter how many BFF's there are in this world, nothing can compare to Huening Kai. He's sweet, super caring and we even hang out in each other's houses or with our friends for a big gathering. I don't know how on earth I can survive this prision AKA life without him. 

As I got the stuff out for my next class, I saw a little pink note written. I look at it and picked it up to see what it says:

Dear Y/N, 

Do you think about me as much as I think about you? 

I sure hope so.....

Sincerly, If only I could tell you who I am.

He looked over to my shoulder and saw the note I'm reading. 

"What's that?" He asked.

"Someone sent this sweet little note and wants to know if I'm thinking about him." I said, treasuring it, "Oh my gosh, I have a secret admirer!"

"Do you know who it could be?" He asked. 

"Not really, it could be anyone. But it better not be one that looks completely dorky. If it's dorky in a cute way, that's fine; but if it's ugly dorky..... don't even get me thinking about that." I was disgusted by the thought. 

He cringed by laughing as if understanding what I meant.

The next day had arrived and when I saw a note on my locker again, but this time, with a beautifully wrapped golden box. 

I read the note and it reads: 

I am so impressed

with you;

your amazing heart,

how your mind works,

how you live, 

and especially, 

how you love.

I felt touched with the note and opened up the box to reveal something truly special. It's a glamourious set of earrings. They are twinkly and one comes in one pink, the other rose gold. He went to my locker and saw me holding the earrings. 

"So... it looks like your admirer has come again?" He asked.

"Yeah, and look at these earrings! They must have cost a fortune!" I held them close. 

The weekend came along and the boys stayed around at Yeonjun's house. 

"So how are notes and gifts are coming along?" Soobin asked. 

"Oh, they're going great. I think she really loves them." Huening said, "Now what about you guys? How's your love life with the girls?" 

"Chaeryoung's parents and her sister will be coming around next weekend." Taehyun said, "I'll be meeting them for the first time, what if I mess up?" 

"Since you already met Chaeyeon a couple times, I'm sure she has already told them about you too. So if anything, you're off on a head start." Soobin said. 

"You will not believe this! Me and Ryujin are offically a couple!" Beomgyu cheered. 

The boys looked at him with wide eyes and hugged/high fived him in satisfaction. 

"That's amazing! She's one of the toughest girls in the world!" Yeonjun said, all shocked. 

"Even tough girls like her has a soft spot for me, you just need to find where to locate it." Beomgyu placed hands on his hips, "What about you, Soobinnie?"

"After school ends, me and Lia will be going on a vacation to her hometown in Canada." Soobin explained. 

"Ooh, Canada!" Huening kai said, "I wonder what's that like?" 

"Well, the one thing that we all know it's famous for is ham and syrup." He slightly giggled, making everyone agree. 

"That's so true!" Beomgyu laughed at the fact.

"I can't argue with that logic. Anyway, as for me and Yeji, we're thinking of buying a puppy or a monkey to keep richie company." Yeonjun thought. 

"Yeonjun, we know how archie is like, so imagine that with another monkey." Taehyun blankly said. 

"He's right. The place will be filled with loads of litter and flying poops." Soobin backed up his point.

"Eww, stinky!" Beomgyu pinched his nose.

"Yeah, you're right. Best to get a dog." Yeonjun said.

Throughout the month, I recieved so many notes, each one really sweeter than the last. Some days it comes along with a gift, and others days, some sweet treats for me and my friends to enjoy.

I'm dying to know whoever this secret admirer is as the days go by and I still don't know who he is. 

Now everytime class ended, I'm dying to race to my locker to see if he has returned with another note. And little did I know is that I will meet him real soon. 

"Eeee!" I squealed with another note in my locker. 

Along with it are some chocolates that and mini ice creams from both of my favourite shops.

I read it open to to reveal this: 

The time has finally come 

To tell you how I feel,

Meet me at the parking lot after school 

XOXOXO

My heart raced at the speed of light. I looked at my watch and saw that it's only 2nd period and I groaned, waiting for time to hurry up. 

School finally ended and I headed towards the parking lot, where they are loads of cars and automobiles. I then saw Hueningkai walking over to me with a smile on his face. 

Then it came to me with a big shock.

"Huening.... you're my secret admirer?!" I gasped. 

"Yep, surprise. Whenever I'm with you, my heart beats like a drummer and I start to get a nervous wrecker from the inside. I know I don't look like it, but it's true. I do get nervous....like you might not want me to be your man." He said, sadly. 

"Huening, that's quitter talk. Of course I'll be your girl!" I jumped to hug him. 

It took him by surprise before he hugged me back, smiling proudly.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I love fluffy things like this. It makes me all squishy and sweet both the outside and inside. 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!