The Better Half of JJ Project - GOT7 JB

A/N: So I thought that I woke up around 5PM and I was super damn felt bad about it because how I could I even be knocked out for the whole fucking day?!?! But luckily, it was nothing more but a dream. 

Anyway, let's get started! 

---------------------------------------------------

I couldn't bring my eyes to look up as I noticed the members of Got7 walking into the building for their rehearsal. But I didn't need to look to know two pairs of eyes were looking at me.

"Why are you looking away?" A voice suddenly asked at the front of my desk. My eyes looked up to see Jaebum leaning across the front of the desk. "Is it that I make you feel shy?"

(A/N: Wow.... what a boss.)

My head nodded, glancing behind him to see Jinyoung staring back at the two of us

My head nodded, glancing behind him to see Jinyoung staring back at the two of us. "You're at work," I quickly reminded him, trying to remain as professional as I could. "You're already late for your rehearsal too, you should get going."

"I'd much rather stay here with you," he smiled, tucking a long strand of hair behind his ear to try and bring a smile to my face. "You're not normally worried about what happens at work, so what's changed now? Have I upset you?"

My head shook as you noticed Jinyoung walking into the lift, smiling softly in my direction as my eyes met his momentarily before turning back to face Jaebum. I rested my hands over the keyboard of my computer before clearing my throat.

"It's not fair," I quickly reminded him, making sure that Jinyoung had gone. "He's your best friend and it's like you enjoy rubbing it in his face that I chose you instead of him. It's not fair for him to see you behave like this when he's not really done anything wrong."

From the moment I met the boys of Got7 for the first time at Warner Music Korea, I caught the attention of all the members. But two particularly had their eyes on me. I never imagined yourself being a part of a love triangle or causing any trouble for a group, especially between two best friends. It was an impossible torture for me, my head and my heart pulling me in all sorts of directions until I was told that I had no choice but to choose before I ended up breaking too many hearts. It was never easy for me,  and at times you still doubted myself, but there was something about Jaebum that I just couldn't ignore.

"He'll get over it," Jaebum dismissed, leaning further across the front desk of my reception. "If you get five minutes, why don't you come up and see what we're working on?" He suggested, hoping that I'd accept his offer.

"Why are you asking me to go over and see what you're doing? It's about him, isn't it?"

His eyes widened at your words, but what I said hit a nerve with him. There always felt like an underlying motive in anything that he did with me, and that motive was usually Jinyoung. Jaebum almost got a thrill out of being able to say that he was the one that got the girl, regardless of the fact that the guy who had his heart broken was still his best friend.