Why not me? - TWICE Momo

A/N: I dreamt about another school dream again, but I managed to dream about Felix at the last minute! YAY! 

Now, let's get started with this story! 

-------------------------------------------------

Momo stared at the binoculars and looked over at the beach house with Hoshi with a big growl on her face. 

(A/N: Goddamn......

"I can't believe that he hasn't invited me to his birthday party

"I can't believe that he hasn't invited me to his birthday party. Look at everyone having fun like its' their last day on earth." Momo glared. 

"Aren't we taking this a bit too far? Maybe he forgt to invite you on purpose." Hoshi stated. 

"Forgot to invite me?!?! FORGOT TO INVITE ME?!?!!? HE IS THE LEAST PERSON TO NOT INVITE ME TO ANYTHING! HE'S BEEN TO MY BIRTHDAY AND I DIDN'T FORGET TO INVITE HIM!!!!!" She seethed. 

"Fine, what should we do about it then?"She asked. 

"Follow me..... I have a plan." She replied. 

Le Sserafim walked into the beach house and the whole thing is buzzing with excitement. They looked at everyone in their coverups as they set aside their things.

"Wow.... this is amazing. I don't think I've ever been in a beach house before." Eunchae replied. 

"Me neither." Sakura replied. 

Then on cue, Jisung, Seungmin and Felix came to their way and hugged them. 

"Hey, sweeties. We've been waiting for you." Seungmin kissed Sakura. 

"We can tell..." Sakura giggled. 

Chaewon stared down at Felix's abs and immediately blushed with her cheeks going all crimson. 

"I think someone likes what she sees." Kazuha teased her unnie. 

"Hahaa, I'm glad that she does." Felix winked and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

"Right, let's go and serve you up with something to eat first." Jisung clapped her hands together.

The girls nodded as they rubbed their hands together. 

Siyeon sumberged from the water and gave off a seductive look that made Sunwoo smirk. 

"Well well well, water is really your element." He said. 

"Did you see that?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I saw everything." He replied, "Well, maybe not everything." 

She walked over to him, droplets of water dripping through her body. 

"Oh? And what is that?" Siyeon asked.