Codename: HYLT

A/N: I dreamt about the live action of the little mermaid for some reason and I guess this has to do with me waching compariosn scenes from animation and live action. 

Anyway, let's get started! 

--------------------------------------------------

Oh, you must be the new recruit me and my girls have been talking about. Well, it'as great to meet you. We're BLACKPINK, also known as HYLT. Our boss is S.Coups also known as Seungcheol. He's very close with us and especially with Lisa since her fiance is Mingyu. 

 My name's Y/N, but we all have codenames indivudally too so we can keep our real names in private.

They're only used when our friends call us or we use them ourselves. My code name is Y/C/N and I am an assasin. Any quick kills you want done? I've got it covered. 

Now that you have met me, let's meet the rest of the girls. 

Jisoo is the oldest out of all of us and she's the tracker. She handles the cargo ships and targets on the victim over what they have done, where they have gone, everything. She also knows everything from everyone.

Her code name's Flowergirl because she loves flowers.

Jennie is the stalker who has the element of surprise. So whenever it aquires a more direct apporach, this girl is up for the job. 

Her code name is Solo because there is no other girl who can stalk people like her.

Rose is the seductress so whatever you do, don't let those eys fool you. Those sweet eyes can get you under her spell and you will do whatever she says in a heartbeat. 

One time she's used it on a person named Jaehyun, but they actually devopled feelings for each other and now they're going strong as a couple. 

In other news, her codename is Gone girl. 

And finally, we have Lisa. She's the baby girl of the group and the most deadlist. She's a kidnapper. Sometimes she takes the victims before them passing out or she could have take them alive and well. 

Her codename is Lili. We were supposed to call Lalisa, but it might give her too much info on her name so we decided Lili is perfect for her. 

And that's all you need to know about us! BLACKPINK in your area! 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Cool! 

We've got The Girls: 

Who do you think owned this era? 

See you next time!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!