Kissing in the cold - ENHYPEN Sunghoon

A/N: I don't know of what I've dreamt of so it's another cloudy dream, I'm afraid. But I can tell that i did not dream of mom after fussing me like usual when I literally just woke up! 

Anyway, I have news after this, so stay tuned! 

-------------------------------------------------------

After hearing the doorbell, Ningning went over to see who it was. She gasped and smiled, knowing that it was ENHYPEN. We're hosting a Christmas party and everyone is invited to come! She opened the door before being greeted by them. 

"Hey, Ningning!" Sunghoon said. 

(A/N: Is it just me or does he remind you of someone?)

"Hi! It's so good to see you lot again. We're going to have so much fun today!" Ningning exclaimed. 

"I can't wait to get this party started, can you?" I asked. 

"No way, I've been dreaming about this for weeks!" Jay exclaimed. 

"Me too." Sunghoon replied, kissing her lips.

"So who else is coming along?" Jungwon asked.

"Loads and loads of people!" Jake replied. 

"I can't wait to see Karina. The last time that we talked weren't really on good terms...... I'm just wondering if she would ever forgive me." Heeseung said. 

"I'm sure that she will, Heeseung. She's an amazing girl." I replied. 

"Yeah, there's no way that she can be mad at you for long." GK added. 

"I hope so." Heeseung replied. 

Soon, loads more people came by and everyone is having a wonderful time, dancing along to the music while wearing ugly sweaters and talking. 

Wooyoung headed over to his group in all smiles and was happy to see them, but the others were too busy looking at Heeseung and Karina's way to notice. 

"Hey.... I thought you'd be happy to see me." Wooyoung pouted. 

"Oh, we are! We're always happy to see you!" Yeji cheered up Wooyoung. 

"Yeah, sorry for the cold welcome, but we're just wondering what Heeseung and Karina are talking about." Yeonjun replied. 

"Why? What happened?" Wooyoung asked. 

"These two didn't have any good terms before he went on tour." Hyunjin replied 

"Ouch." Wooyoung said. 

Heeseung and Karina talked it out and whilst she was crying, he held her close and they embraced each other like there's no one else around. 

"What do you guys think?" Wooyoung asked.