The swim relay - BTS V

A/N: Yesterday was music heaven! Taylor swift, Meghan Trainor & Carly rae jepsen are all here ready to blow our minds with some brand new albums! You can check them out right now! 

In the meantime, I also got something to show for all ARMYs, but we have a story to do so let's get started! 

--------------------------------------------------

At the school's swimming club, everyone is standing in a line wearing their swimshorts. 

"Okay, everyone. With the swim relay coming up, we need to fit into every practice that we can if we ever want a chance to show everyone what we have got. This isn't the time to back out whatsoever." RM said. 

Everyone else nodded as they warmed themselves up. 

"So many scouts will be there to see us do our stuff. I know it's not going to be easy, but think about all the doors that can open for you in the future." RM replied, "If you get nervous about it, just remember.... we all have your back and there's no need to be afraid."

The members look at each other and smiled. Then a voice came by that's not too far away, they looked to see that it was Somi coming. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late. The homeroom ran long." She apologized. 

"That's fine." Jin smiled, "We're just about to get started." 

"You've got the stuff?" V asked. 

(A/N: How can you not fall in love with that?)

"Yep!" She beamed with the stopwatch and the notepad

"Great, let's get started!" Jimin clapped his hands. 

So everyone had practiced while she wrote down the times and exchanges down on the chart. They stayed there even after hours and it soon became nighttime in a couple of hours. 

"Okay, guys. I think it's best if we wrapt it up for today." She said. 

"But we still need to fit in with some more practice." RM said. 

"Yeah, some exchanges were very messy and we need to get it right." Jungkook said. 

"I know, but the last thing I want is to have all of your overworking yourself. Especially you, Taetae. I really worry." She confessed. 

V went to the side of the pool and removed his goggles. 

"Don't worry about us, babe. We've done this loads of times before, there's no need to get yourself worked up. But if you're very anxious about this, just let us practice a little more and then we can go and get ourselves a meal, okay?" V asked. 

"You promise?" She asked as she knelt. 

"I do." He replied. 

The two of them kissed before V put back his goggles on.