My lover - Hongjoong

A/N: Well everyone, it's offical, everyone! I've finally got my sleep schedule back on track! So let's start this story!!!

-------------------------------------------

It was lunch time and me and my brother, Hongjoong was just having some lunch together.

(A/N: Behold.... the perfect picture. Not too much, not too little. Just perfect.)

 Hongjoong got some stuff from the cafeteria while I, on the other hand, got some packed lunch

 Hongjoong got some stuff from the cafeteria while I, on the other hand, got some packed lunch. We ate our lunches as we talked about our classes today. 

"I swear to god, Mr T is so damn strict. He led a student out of the class just because he's not doing the work." I complained. 

"You're kidding." He said, in shock. 

"Nah, I'm so glad he's leaving in 3 months. He's made this school into a living nightmare, I feel so bad for all the people who have or had him." I took a bite of my sandwich. 

"Believe me, we all are." He rolled his eyes. 

"Hongjoong?" 

A sudden voice popped up and we looked to see that it's Yiren. I smiled, knowing that it's Yiren. She has the biggest crush on him and I think that it's super sweet. She talks to me all the time about him and wondered if she should go and confess or not. 

Obviously, when you're dating someone's brother, it can be a bit awkward, but I've seen the two together just laughing and chatting and I think they make the perfect couple. 

"Oh, hi, Yiren." Hongjoong smiled. 

Given the hint, I decided to make an excuse so that they can talk. 

"Right, I'm going to put the rubbish into the bin. I'll be right back." I excused myself from the bench. 

Yiren looked at him and sat down at the spot that I was. She looked at him, admiring his features. His handsome face is smoother and whiter than the pearls of the sea, his chocolate brown eyes are so precious and so tempting.....

She took a deep breath and calmed her steady heartbeat. 

"Um... I have something to tell you. I like you so much, Hongjoong. You're so cool and my heart almost explodes everytime that I see you whenever you're with your friends, in class, or all of the above. I've also listened to some of the songs from the studio Y/N had sent to me and they're so productive. So all in all.....

Would you like to go out sometime?" She cringed, cloding her eyes. 

He let out a small chuckle which made her open her eyes. 

"That sounds really nice. Of course, I'm going to have a talk with my sister about the studio thing, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I feel the same with you. You're defintely not like most girls; both inside and out. I also love the way you danced. I was watching you from the window when I got an assignement from Miss S to give to your dance teacher. Your moves are so graceful, even more graceful than a swan. I never seen anything like it before..." He answered. 

"Thanks." She blushed.

Meanwhile I watched from the window to see everything from the window. I squealed as he carressed her hair with his touch. 

So the two went into a little cafe where they have amazing drinks and delicious pastries. Yiren took a sip from his mango punch and she sighed in heaven. 

"Wow, where has this been in my whole life?" She looked at the drink. 

"I told you, this place is absoutely incredible." He said, taking a bite of his pastrie. 

Time passed and me and Hongjoong decided to throw a party. We contatced all of our friends and they all come in all in once. The music is banging and booming, the drinks are stronger than ever, and everyone is moving their body to the beat. 

Overall, everyone is having such a wonderful time with some occasional makeout scenes and chattering too. 

As I was talking to my friend, I looked over to see Hongjoong and Yiren going up towards his room with very drunken smiles.

Hand in hand, he locked the door before focusing on her and taking his shirt. She did the same thing, both resulting on a sexy 6-pack and two bouncy breasts all held nicely in her classic vintage bra. 

He climbed on top of her and they both make out passionetely, getting lost in the moment. He attacked on her neck and lips, giving some hickeys in between. 

She felt his touch all over as she rustled up his hair.

The next morning, both of them woke up with very dazed looks and severe hangovers. They groaned looking all around over what has happened. All of their clothes are left on the floor, scattered and tattered. 

He lifted up the duvet to reveal himself competely nake from head to toe. She looked too to see she's also exposed all at once. 

"Did we just....?" He asked. 

"We did...." She said, "And to be honest, I don't think we ever expect my first time to be like this...." 

"Wait a minute..... last night was your first time?" He asked in disbelief. 

"Yeah, I know it's a bit of a turn off, but unfortauntely, it is what it is." She shrugged. 

He shuffled over and caressed her face, despite his hangover.

"I don't think that's a turn off at all. How about we take this to the next level and call you my girlfriend?" He asked. 

"Wait, does this mean I can call you my boyfriend?" She asked. 

He nodded slowly and she gave off another weak smile before leaning over to kiss him, but she kissed his hand instintevely. 

"Maybe it's best we freshen up and get some hangover soup first.... we both smell from last night." He resisted to puke.

She breathed into her mouth and cringed as she sniffed. 

"Eurgh, you're right...." She said. 

"Come on, my sister is making some as we speak." He said as he got out of the bed and grabbed his clothes. 

After they both got dressed, I handed them some hangover bowls and they both thanked me as I dismissed them. 

"Don't mention it." I said, sitting down with my own bowl. 

We all took some sips of the soup, each minute less heavy than the last.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I've never been to a party before so I wonder what it's like.

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!