The best thing I ever did - SEVENTEEN Wonwoo

A/N: So what did I dreamt abotu last night? Well, it'as a mixture of Haruhi Suzimiya and I came from the future to see my past self in college which was so fun and we even had loads of fun together! 

Then we were in some sort of beach resort and last episode, my love of my life is being submurged by the waves and I tried calling ot but my eyes were so watery that I could loswe him that I didn't even have time. Then the two boys in this episode had transformed into babies and they were really mischevious until Kazumi snapped for a while, but it wasn't effective. 

The anfter that, we had a great time and we aplogized for our behaviour but he told us that it was all cool and it was bound to happen. Then, it transformed into a spongebob sequence where spongebob was desprately trying to get his food from his favourite truck, but it was behind his and Squidward's house AKA his last chanc to get his favourite food. 

Unfortantely. he failed and now he's crying underneath the sand. Then I dreamt of 2 peppa pig epiosdes called Mister Skinnylegs and the other one, I'm not sure. But it did have misterSkinnylegs in it. Then, finally to the winx club! I love Winx club ever since I was a kid and it was the season 7 intro where the girls got their Butterflix powers. I can't wait to know what's going to happen in Season 9. I can't wait! 

Anyway, enough chit chat! Let's hurry with the story!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw that it was my boyfriend, Wonwoo. 

(A/N: Holy shit......)

I smiled before kissing his lips

"I'm very glad to see you again." He replied. 

"Me too, sweetie." I smiled. 

"By the way, I've picked a gift for you. You don't have to worry about tomorrow, you can open it if you want." He said. 

"Really?" I asked. 

He nodded as I ripped open the wrapping paper and squealed. It was the pink gucci bag that I've always wanted ever since we have started dating! My eyes teared up instantly as I looked at him before the bag a couple of times. 

"Oh my gosh, Wonwoo!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He was excited that I was excited about the gift. 

"It must have cost you a fortune!" I exclaimed. 

"Hey, when it comes to the love of my life, I just have to find a way to make you smile, no matter what." He said. 

"Awwww...." I cooed before we embraced each other in the arms. 

"Jimin! Jimin!" 

Jimin looked over to see his best friends waving over to him. He went over and hugged each single one of them before kissing Seulgi on the lips. 

"Oh man, it's been ages since we've last seen you!" Jaehyun commented.