Three lifetimes - VICTON Sejun

A/N: I've got some wicked news for Alices everywhere! But first of all, I have a story for you, so let's get started on that and then I can tell you what it is. 

---------------------------------------------------

Today was Double Seventh, aka Chinese Valentine's Day, and I'd made plans with Sejun to go to a Double Seventh-themed fair. 

(A/N: Holy fuck.......)

As I looked at Sejun beside me, the dusk light spilled through the lush tree onto his hair, casting a warm and cheery glow

I suddenly had a feeling that the two tickets to the play that I'd been holding in my backpack for almost a day were about to grow legs and run away.

"What is it?" He finally took notice.

"Sejun! Let's go see this together!" She clutched the two tickets. 

"'Three lifetimes'?" He took the tickets. 

"Uh-huh! It's a special Double Seventh performance! Word it's really good. Everyone is dying to see it! I got a little choked up just from the descrpition." I said. 

"Then let's go. It's almost time." He casually took my hand. 

Unexpectedly, just before entering the theater, a figure in urgent need came sprinting towards us lightening quick. 

Just as we were about to colide, Sejun pulled me to the side to dodge him.

"I am truly sorry...." 

As the person hastility apologized, we realized that he looked familiar, from his body, to his glasses and face---

"Mr Keller?!" He asked.

"Sejun? Y/N? What are you two doing here?" 

"The play." He waved the ticket.

After a brief explanation, we learned that the writer of Three Lifetimes was none other than Mr Keller....

"You two take enjoy the show, I have a little issue to take care of first." 

Sejun and I accompanied Mr. Keller to the door. He took a few steps, then paused and turned to look at us, as if sudeenly realizing something....

Because this was a newly-constructed theater, even though it was even air, the light back stage was extreamly limited, and even the people are coming and going had to stumble along. 

Only when I saw this sight and felt the tradiditional clothes I was wearing did it finally hit me thst I was backstage at a performance.

Sejun and I organically just came to watch a play, but after running into Mr. Keller--- 

FLASHBACK

"I didn't expect Sejun would become such a social butterfly, even spending Double Seventh with you, Y/N."