How to tell you're pregnant - GOT7 Mark

A/N: Guess what? I dreamt about Harry Styles! And the other one driection members too, but I asked if he remembers me after all of those years and he said that he'd always had! And we even kissed on the balcony before we fall off, but don't worry, we're fine. 

Anyway, let's get started! 

----------------------------------------------------

Mark always prided himself on the fact that he thought he knew her pretty well. 

(A/N: Wow.... that's fucking dark.....)

The little signs that he'd picked up on were things he always tried to ignore, however as they progressed, Mark began to piece them all together

"Everything alright?" He heard her voice ask, breaking him out of his daydream, running his hands gently across your tummy. "You look pretty lost in something?"

His head shook, offering her a soft smile to try and assure you that there was nothing to worry about. However, no matter how hard he tried, Mark couldn't ignore the thoughts that were continuing to bother him, the thoughts that began to cloud so much of his day.

"Have you had any thoughts for dinner?" Her proceeded to ask, choosing to change the subject when Mark came back into the room. "I'm not massive on cooking tonight, but there's a new place just down the street, I think it does Korean too."

"I don't mind," he hummed, "I can collect something, maybe head to the shop and buy a nice bottle."

"Oh...there's no need to do that," She replied, instantly putting Mark's back up against the wall. He glanced across at her, noticing how panicked she was, no matter how hard she tried to disguise the way she was feeling.

She was well aware of Mark's hand moving across her tummy, trying to ignore it as best as she could, keeping her jeans as high as she could to hide any sign of the small bump that was forming.

"I really don't mind, I've got to go and drop a present round at home anyway for mum's birthday," he continued to push, "what about the red wine you loved so much at Christmas?"

"I shouldn't drink when I've got work tomorrow Mark."

His head shook slowly, narrowing his eyes at how dismissive she was. For most people, her response would make a lot of sense, however, it was an excuse that had never stopped her from enjoying a glass of wine with your dinner before.

"What about a cider then? There's the box that my uncle gave when we moved back that's still full," he continued to suggest, intrigued by how far he could try and push things.

As her hand reached across to push Mark's hand away from her tummy, his suspicions were all but confirmed. He could tell she was growing suspicious of him too, whilst he liked to push things at the best of time, even she was aware of how hard he was pushing for this.