My true love - Hyeongjun

A/N: Hey, everyone! I hope that you're all doing well as usual. I've got some good news. The tomato plantis blooming right with red tomatoes! YAY! Now we havr to wait until it's fully ripe and ready to eat. 

In the meantime, I've got a surprise for you! But first, let's get started with this story! 

----------------------------------------

I was just reading one of my books when Maverick came by and knocked onto the door.

"Miss Y/N, are you doing anything?" 

"No, not at all, why?" I asked. 

"It's about your new personal driver. I think you'll be pleased of who it could be." 

"Well, who is he?" I asked. 

"Come with me and I'll show you."

I followed Maverick all the way to the front door and my eyes bursted with extreame delight. As he looked over at me, I immedaitely guessed who it was. It was my own and only friend back from childhood, Hyeongjun.

(A/N: Look at him! HE'S SO DAMN ADORABLE!!!!)

 The memories that we shared, the buddy who has been with me through my ups and downs

"Junnie?" I asked tearfully.

He's in the ame emotion as me as he looked at me. 

"Y/N/N?" He asked, not beliving it himself. 

I walked over to him before running over to him as he did too before we combined into a hug not letting go anytime soon. 

"Oh my gosh...." I said. 

"I can't believe that it's really you." He sobbed. 

"Me neither...." I choked on my sobs. 

We both met when at kindergarten with me as the new kid. Since I came from a rich family, I didn't understand all of this independence stuff and I was born ad raised snooty as my parents. But he shown me a brand new light. As soon as I started doing things on my own, it felt super weird at first, but now, I'm loving it! 

He helped me to break a few rules every now and then. I never imagined myself feeling like this. He shown me places and made me do things that I thought that I can only get servants to do. But then one day, everything changed. 

My parents have been requested an offer to live somewhere in America. I didn't want to, but Amertica is full of so many suprises and even though I've been wanting to go there sincwe it's my dream place, it means I can't hang out with Hyeongjun anymore. 

We both sahred very teaful goodbyes but we made a promise to always contact with each othert no matter what happens in this life. And now 20 years later, we can finally see each other face to face! 

We headed to all of the places and we started taking pictures over the scenery so we can add more to our everlasting scrapbook. 

"Let's take a picture of you!" He said. 

"No! I look ugly!" I hid my face from the camera. 

"Come on, the Y/N/N I know is not camerta shy!" He complained. 

"That was then, this is now!" I ran away from him as he chased me. 

At the supermarket, we're running low on porducts but we couldn't go to the local supermarket, otherwise I'll be swarm with many people and something vould happen. So we decided to go to the elite supermarket where the royals get their shopping done. 

"Hmmm.... where's the milk?" I asked. 

"I think it's around here somewhere." He said.

We searched all over for the milk and then finally, I saw it. I was about to reach for it when he did the same toon and our fingers have brushed. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. You go first. I mean, you are a princess at all." He said. 

"Oh, well thank you." I smiled. 

I grabbed the milk without noticing the flush on my cheeks. 

Around 5 months later, I've started to develop a crush around him. I mean, can you really stop me? He's been there all of my life, some people can even pass that we look like a perfect couple and not going to lie, I do believe them. 

He's cuter, perfect and he knows when to be therer for me when I'm on my tought days.  I confessed to him a week later and he said that he feels the same too! 

We went to loads of cute dates from zoos to aquariums and they're incredible! He's like the perfect boyfriend you can ever imagine! It's like my whole life has gotten better and better everytime that I'm around him. 

Of course, we do have a few fights from here and there, but not bad enough to say things that we don't mean but still hurt each other's feelings. We perfer to listen to each other's side and try to resolve something that we can both be happy. 

Then after 4 years of dating, he's finally popped the question on the day that we met! 

"So Y/N, ever since we've been seperated from long ago, I can't help but to think about you and what you're doing all of this time. And the more years we've spent apart, I'm starting to wonder that if you ever think about me the way I think about you." He said, "But now, after many years, we're finally here. And..... I can't imagine how my life will be without you so....

Willy ou marry me and make the happiest man on earth?" He asked. 

I was totally in the moment that all of th words he said was like a hurricane in my mind. I was ttally freaking out, I didn't even know what to do. I wanted to say yes, but no words can even come out of my mouth. 

He looked at me and the smile in his eyes started to quiver. 

I have to do something, otherwise he'll think I don't want to marry him! 

And then in an instant, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight, tackling him into the ground. 

"So is that a yes?" He giggled. 

He felt my head moving and he instantly smiled knowing that he doesn't have to ask. 

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Who dou want to get married in CRAVITY? 

In the meantime, the boys are here with Adreanline! 

See you next time!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!